TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
So now developers are coming out saying ps5 is gamebreaking technology..the SSD aspect is big

:ohhh:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
From what I'm reading, it sounds like PS5 is truly "next-gen" in terms of what developers are going to be able to achieve, and will change gaming completely.

Honestly I'm glad that Xbox is still around. If they weren't, Sony would probably get complacent and get cocky (again). It's clear that the Series X is no slouch, but what I wanna know is, what games are coming for SX? Sony can dominate because the First-Party titles are amazing and are generally the most talked about games of the year. Microsoft needs their studios to create games on that level, and I'm sure they have the talent to, but Sony also doesn't plan on slowing down anytime soon either.

And with companies like Square Enix clearly favouring PS more, that'll be a factor too. Xbox JUST got all of the Kingdom Hearts games and Nier Automata didn't come to Xbox until a good while after the PS4 and PC release. Granted, FFXVI will be a multi-platform title, but most players are probably going to be on PS5.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I pointed that out in the original unveiling. Cerny did a bad job communicating that.

It didn't help that the PlayStation Blog directly contradicted his words, which came AFTER the deep dive. So people took that as the final say instead of Cerny, which naturally would be a better voice to say what features would and wouldn't be in the PS5.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s good that they will support ps4 at launch. Cerny has everyone at Sony cleaning up after him, including the developers on twitter. Next time they should let digital foundry do the public unveiling.