Trusted game insider & analyst says Sony are in talks with Fromsoftware for acquisition

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
Rumor is they got other shyt on the way

we will see
Hopefully. There's no point in acquiring one trick pony studios

Yeah, I’d take the next bloodborne or elden ring with sony resources and money over whatever big publisher they’d buy and keep multiplatform.
You're saying this like I want them to acquire a certain studio? I really don't care if they get FS, logically Bloodborne 2 would be a selling point due to it's good reception but as a whole FS... just pumping out the same type of game exclusively would be tiring.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how this is big

Oh wow we'll get exclusive souls like games...shyt is always the same and not t every gamer plays these type of games, it'd be a mid acquisition:unimpressed:
It would be another feather in our cap.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably want BB2 to be an exclusive.

But Fromsoft pretty much has the ball in there court now, they can make Multiplatform games forever and be ok.

Sony probably wants some "incentives" or other things with the BB IP.

Fromsoft is now a big enough company where they don't have to play by those rules and the PS brand would be hurt not to meet them at middle ground in stead of the opposite.

IMO it would be silly to sell unless sony throws CRAZY money at them.

I do feel like they've peaked with ER but that's just my opinion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just don't get the hype with them. They've made the same game like 7 times. Sekiro was great because of the storytelling and atmosphere. If you called Elden Ring Dark Souls 5 or whatever how would anyone know the difference?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just don't get the hype with them. They've made the same game like 7 times. Sekiro was great because of the storytelling and atmosphere. If you called Elden Ring Dark Souls 5 or whatever how would anyone know the difference?
History has shown that gamers want the exact same thing over and over again with better shadows and more reflections :yeshrug:.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't understand people who complain about their games feeling the same when their games are completely different from anything else on the market. It's not like they drop games yearly.

Do yall want them to make a FPS or a racing game or something? Why fix something that works?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't understand people who complain about their games feeling the same when their games are completely different from anything else on the market. It's not like they drop games yearly.

Do yall want them to make a FPS or a racing game or something? Why fix something that works?

A FromSoft racing game would be instant Meach replies :laff: