Trusted game insider & analyst says Sony are in talks with Fromsoftware for acquisition

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
sony-are-in-talks-with-fromsoftware.jpg

rdj

Pro
Daps
I'm sure from software wants to go from 12+ million sold multiplatform to the pathetic bloodborne numbers on playstation.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Elden ring 2 with demon souls remake graphics on ps5 exclusively, let’s shake the town :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure from software wants to go from 12+ million sold multiplatform to the pathetic bloodborne numbers on playstation.
:mjlol:they would get that horizon/ uncharted advertising in the future on all games with a AAA budget.

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
I don't see how this is big

Oh wow we'll get exclusive souls like games...shyt is always the same and not t every gamer plays these type of games, it'd be a mid acquisition:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't see how this is big

Oh wow we'll get exclusive souls like games...shyt is always the same and not t every gamer plays these type of games, it'd be a mid acquisition:unimpressed:

The true mid acquisitions would be getting the publishers that capture the largest demographics, like EA and Ubisoft.

If we’re being honest even square enix doesn’t have a proper quality control filter. :yeshrug:

They might as well be the Japanese ubisoft at this point. Sony buying a big publisher wouldn’t really allow them to improve them the way they can with smaller studios. It would be pointless to buy a big publisher and most likely keep them multiplatform because otherwise they’d be getting very little ROI on such a large purchase.

Everyone hoping they acquire square enix or capcom just want them for bragging/war reasons. It really doesn’t improve our lives at all.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Their popularity now compared to back then is night and day. They would easily move 10+ million. Besides, they would likely release on PC too.

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
The true mid acquisitions would be getting the publishers that capture the largest demographics, like EA and Ubisoft.

If we’re being honest even square enix doesn’t have a proper quality control filter. :yeshrug:

They might as well be the Japanese ubisoft at this point

Actually no, it depends on the franchise.

I'm saying this is mid because FS only makes Souls-like, IMO they're boring and are thematically the same thing, looked at elden ring and I see Sekiro....passed on it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

I'm saying this is mid because FS only makes Souls-like, IMO they're boring and are thematically the same thing, looked at elden ring and I see Sekiro....passed on it.
Rumor is they got other shyt on the way

we will see

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, I’d take the next bloodborne or elden ring with sony resources and money over whatever big publisher they’d buy and keep multiplatform.