Trusted game insider & analyst says Sony are in talks with Fromsoftware for acquisition

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
BewitchedConstantGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif
I can't get over the fact that he walks into some dude's elbow in the end. Just ate his whole elbow. :mjlol:

These acquisitions are getting out of control. :beli: Will there be any multiplatform games in the future? :dahell:
This.:mjcry:

Daps
Breh said he don't usually post here like his name holds clout and then proceeds to post some bullshyt :russ:

I been lurked you guys 10+ years, and yall are sad. Not all of you, but it's pathetic how y'all don't take shyt seriously, then act mind blown when shyt reaches end stage. Had me thinking if that was black peoples problem, like are we slow...?

Compared that too Neogaf or Reddit and probably Reset Era, and even Gamefaqs, they have conversations, yall just drop emojis, argue and crack jokes. It's low effort.

I mean jokes is good and all but too much of it can mess you up.

Responsible Allen Iverson is legit tho. I follow the black devs he post, well the black devs that aren't corrupted with some dumb mental shyt. He the only cool one in the Arcadium the rest of yall are just bots.

Y'all suckers too. The owner if this site closed it off because he didn't want it too grow. He's white, every single website would be infested with trolls without mods. Brehs came out defending him talking about how the site would sink when in reality, white owner didn't want it growing.

I've seen this before multiple times since this is the Arcadium I assume you know what Static Shock was? How about Blade? Remember them? Owned by white men and they do literally nothing with them despite there popularity, it's always an excuse. We dont own Static... but you own Rocket and Icon? Explain burying Blade? How Rocket get promoted before Static who never gets promoted. Static was popular by accident just Like Into the spider-verse, just like FromSoft.

Whenever something black male oriented grows organically, white people jump on it and stall it.

They just did this with the West African currency merger, they holding us back and then blaming China.

Just like its Russians fault for the gas prices, and inflation.

Y'all sad to talk too because too many of yall is stupid and ignorant. Not all of yall but too many of yall. The smart ones also don't be making topics. They drop gold mine info in random unrelated threads.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been lurked you guys 10+ years, and yall are sad. Not all of you, but it's pathetic how y'all don't take shyt seriously, then act mind blown when shyt reaches end stage. Had me thinking if that was black peoples problem, like are we slow...?

Compared that too Neogaf or Reddit and probably Reset Era, and even Gamefaqs, they have conversations, yall just drop emojis, argue and crack jokes. It's low effort.

Responsible Allen Iverson is legit tho. I follow the black devs he post, well the black devs that aren't corrupted with some dumb mental shyt. He the only cool one in the Arcadium the rest of yall are just bots.

Y'all suckers too. The owner if this site closed it off because he didn't want it too grow. He's white, every single website would be infested with trolls without mods. Brehs came out defending him talking about how the site would sink when in reality, white owner didn't want it growing.

I've seen this before multiple times since this is the Arcadium I assume you know what Static Shock was? How about Blade? Remember them? Owned by white men and they do literally nothing with them despite there popularity, it's always an excuse. We dont own Static... but you own Rocket and Icon? Explain burying Blade? How Rocket get promoted before Static who never gets promoted. Static was popular by accident just Like Into the spider-verse, just like FromSoft.

Whenever something black male oriented grows organically, white people jump on it and stall it.

They just did this with the West African currency merger, they holding us back and then blaming China.

Y'all sad to talk too because too many of yall is stupid and ignorant. Not all of yall but too many of yall. The smart ones also don't be making topics. They drop gold mine info in random unrelated threads.
:mjtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Go back to lurkin breh :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Just what the coli needed another autistic shut in weirdo :blessed:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No one said shyt when microsoft was buying all these other fukking companies tho??! :beli:
I'm talking about Sony and MS. The only reason Sony started making all these acquisitions was because of Microsoft's behavior. Cause and effect. MS ain't coming with them exclusives so their solution is to buyout everyone and force the current IPs of said companies to become one for M$? :mjlol::dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about Sony and MS. The only reason Sony started making all these acquisitions was because of Microsoft's behavior. Cause and effect. MS ain't coming with them exclusives so their solution is to buyout everyone and force the current IPs of said companies to become one for M$? :mjlol::dahell:
Stop it. Sony been buying studios for years.

Microsoft buying shyt up is a response to sony’s decades long strategy of attrition. Sony was aggressively buying content and using their lead in market share to starve xbox.

So microsoft said “ fukk it we will just buy the whole damn studios”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh said he don't usually post here like his name holds clout and then proceeds to post some bullshyt :russ:

bruh, I busted out laughing. The "Sony are followers" line had me in tears.

breh can stay not posting in here. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:camby: Cracker talk

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

If you don't like it, you can leave
full