Trumps uses white fear tactics by saying kamala is pro affirmative action and reparations

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The racism is always turned up during election season but it’s been especially vile this season then add in Musk boosting it up 1000% it’s rich to watch it. Can’t even entertain any black person who proclaims they support it. They may as well tell me they support going back to the 1800’s like Trump has said we need to go back to(just recently as a matter of fact). These aren’t serious people and they should not be taken that way.
Outside of the bomb threats from bytch ass basement dwellers using VPN's and internet call apps, I don't think a single Haitian person has been hurt or attacked. They got access to guns too 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Until it hits that point, if it does, I think a lot of people are seeing just how much Republicans lie and cheat. The voting will tell the story, because I expect massive wins around the board.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Outside of the bomb threats from bytch ass basement dwellers using VPN's and internet call apps, I don't think a single Haitian person has been hurt or attacked. They got access to guns too 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Until it hits that point, if it does, I think a lot of people are seeing just how much Republicans lie and cheat. The voting will tell the story, because I expect massive wins around the board.
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm actually surprised by the push back.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah nikka fukk all that. You participate NOW 😡
Aye, watch your fukking mouth

We need to run the fade.

I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO SNITCHED AND GOT ME INDICTED.

Congratulations, you just ruined the best mayor NYC had.

You are a fukk nikka...that's all I have to say at this time...
eric-adams-adama.gif

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Mike Tyson said he's a good dude, who am I to go against Tyson. Dude had a personal relationship with him spanning decades.

He also helped get black men out of prison and pardoned Jack Johnson.

Meanwhile Kamala the Indian side-piece grifted her way into locking up negroes all over San Francisco.