Trumps uses white fear tactics by saying kamala is pro affirmative action and reparations

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Mike Tyson said he's a good dude, who am I to go against Tyson. Dude had a personal relationship with him spanning decades.

He also helped get black men out of prison and pardoned Jack Johnson.

Meanwhile Kamala the Indian side-piece grifted her way into locking up negroes all over San Francisco.
hmm-suspect.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mike Tyson said he's a good dude, who am I to go against Tyson. Dude had a personal relationship with him spanning decades.

Meanwhile Kamala the Indian side-piece grifted her way into locking up negroes all over San Francisco.
This sounds like the shyt you hear Nigerians who never left Nigeria say.

:camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Neg pending

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This guy thinks it matters...that some dumb fukk Internet message board guy clicks a button.

Meanwhile, can't even argue the point.
Your point is that Trump was apparently nice to one of the most dangerous and popular athlete-celebrity’s of his generation, and he pardoned a black man who had been dead for 100 years as a deflection from his aggressive anti-black talking points and lies he pilfered from some Nazi cesspool he’s using in real time?

You contrarians doing too much

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Your point is that Trump was apparently nice to one of the most dangerous and popular athlete-celebrity’s of his generation, and he pardoned a black man who had been dead for 100 years as a deflection from his aggressive anti-black talking points and lies he pilfered from some Nazi cesspool he’s using in real time?

You contrarians doing too much

Man, you're one of the few people on here I actually like.

Was clearly trolling as this reaction-bait thread is a joke (as with most of these half-baked threads about politics that aren't discussing actual policy or political theory).