Trump's self-destruction has begun

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Every Week is a new Scandal. LOL. Normally you all could blame the "Liberal" Media but this one is on your boy. He's tanking the election, it's clear as day. 50 GOP National Security Minds Past and Present came out to disown Trump.

:mjlol::russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he suggested someone should kill Hillary Clinton to prevent her from being President that crossed a line. The cowards in that party need to take a stand against him. He's beyond out of control.

Speaker Ryan is giving a post primary press conference. One of the first questions will be about Trump. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dwillhuh:

We joked about it months ago that Trump was this 'mole' for the Clintons sent in to destroy the Republican party from within. Did I seriously believe that? Well, no not exactly. I think Trump did this because of ego, he was trolling the whole way through, some of it was a publicity stunt.. but then he fukked around and won.

So Trump has two things going on.

1. He doesn't want to be President. I don't believe he wants a 24/7 job like that. Remember the stories about him trying to recruit Kasich for VP and having him do all the work :dead:

2.Trump doesn't want to get blown the fukk out and look like a complete incompetent moron.

So he's in a bit of a bind. It's too late to drop out. So he's doing things that will sabotage the election further but things where he can go back and try to lay blame, whether it's the media, PC crowd, whatever.

It's a new stunt every week. Attacking a war vet's family was a new low. They gained a lot of traction. This week he's looking for something new. Hey, why not suggest that there should be an uprising with gun owners :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

We joked about it months ago that Trump was this 'mole' for the Clintons sent in to destroy the Republican party from within. Did I seriously believe that? Well, no not exactly. I think Trump did this because of ego, he was trolling the whole way through, some of it was a publicity stunt.. but then he fukked around and won.

1. He doesn't want to be President. I don't believe he wants a 24/7 job like that. Remember the stories about him trying to recruit Kasich for VP and having him do all the work :dead:

2.Trump doesn't want to get blown the fukk out and look like a complete incompetent moron.

So he's in a bit of a bind. It's too late to drop out. So he's doing things that will sabotage the election further but things where he can go back and try to lay blame, whether it's the media, PC crowd, whatever.

It's a new stunt every week. Attacking a war vet's family was a new low. They gained a lot of traction. This week he's looking for something new. Hey, why not suggest that there should be an uprising with gun owners :mjlol:
I agree. He doesn't really want to be president, but he doesn't want to lose either. The paradoxical struggle is turning him more orange every day.

Skeletor666

Banned
Daps
Survived two terms of bush after bush senior started a war that his son tried to finish.

Hilary will have same track record, both candidates are fukking appaling

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Co0e-ydWgAEEbcF.jpg

Bu...bu...but Obama and arugula. I belt he told his assistant to get this ****** food away from him after the pic

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What more is it going to take for sitting governing Republicans like Paul Ryan to say enough is enough and distance themselves from him? It's almost like every other day it's some more nonsense and yet they still won't take a principled stand against him. I almost get the feeling that if a monkey won their nomination they'd defend the monkey as being fit to lead as it flung it's crap at them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What more is it going to take for sitting governing Republicans like Paul Ryan to say enough is enough and distance themselves from him? It's almost like every other day it's some more nonsense and yet they still won't take a principled stand against him. I almost get the feeling that if a monkey won their nomination they'd defend the monkey as being fit to lead as it flung it's crap at them.

It's a waiting game. Trump could do damage to some of these dudes chances in November if everyone rides the fukk the GOP wave. They will distance themselves but they need to wait a little longer. They need to make sure he's going down and there's no other shyt out there that could sway voters from Hillary. I think they'll wait until after Labor Day. If it's looking grim by that point they'll all abandon ship and try to save their own asses. Just my feeling

:manny: