Trump's self-destruction has begun

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The most prominent recent example involves the Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi. As Farenthold describes it: Bondi was considering an investigation of Trump University; the Trump Foundation donated $25,000 to her campaign; she dropped the investigation. Bondi also spoke this summer at the GOP convention. You can argue about motivations on all sides, but there is no doubt that this sequence of events occurred—or that the IRS has fined Trump for a violation of tax laws in the case. The AP also had a very tough story on the Trump-Bondi case back in June. For the record, both Trump and Bondi deny that this was meant as a payoff or bribe.

This case differs from the “clouds” and “doubts” and “appearance of coziness” in most of the Clinton-scandal episodes, in that—whatever the motives—the transfer of money was followed by the desired result. In the Clinton cases, you’ll see phrases like “donors sought access” (rather than got access) or “while no hard evidence of favoritism exists...” That’s because the “play” part of pay-to-play generally did not occur.

This is such a fantastic point.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The only meaningful difference between their scandals is that one was a private citizen and one was holding some of the highest ranking positions in the entire government. It's absurd to even compare the two. Trump scamming idiots with his fraudulent university is incomparable to the fukking Secretary of State engaging in a pay-to-play scheme, selling access in exchange for "donations" to her private organization. That's the type of shyt you read about in history books. We're talking about purposeful deletion of United States government classified emails. That's impeachable.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only meaningful difference between their scandals is that one was a private citizen and one was holding some of the highest ranking positions in the entire government. It's absurd to even compare the two. Trump scamming idiots with his fraudulent university is incomparable to the fukking Secretary of State engaging in a pay-to-play scheme, selling access in exchange for "donations" to her private organization. That's the type of shyt you read about in history books. We're talking about purposeful deletion of United States government classified emails. That's impeachable.

You're wrong re Trump.It's a really big deal the types of scummy dealings he's been involved in they're some of the worst practices affecting our country.

None of things you've said about Clinton have been proven.

:gladbron::ooh:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But none of that ever happened. It's the presumption of impropriety vs actual impropriety. It doesn't matter that he was a private citizen when he bribed politicians. You can spin that shyt til the cows come home and it won't change anything. Donald Trump is a corrupt individual - there's actually verifiable proof here - and it's being ignored.

King Kreole

Daps
You're wrong re Trump.It's a really big deal the types of scummy dealings he's been involved in they're some of the worst practices affecting our country.

None of things you've said about Clinton have been proven.

:gladbron::ooh:
I'm sorry dude, Trump U is not a really big deal :mjlol:No one would give a shyt about this if not for this election. The worst practices affecting the country are macroeconomic policies being enacted by politicians like Hillary Clinton, not scam universities :heh:

But none of that ever happened. It's the presumption of impropriety vs actual impropriety. It doesn't matter that he was a private citizen when he bribed politicians. You can spin that shyt til the cows come home and it won't change anything. Donald Trump is a corrupt individual - there's actually verifiable proof here - and it's being ignored.
Yeah and OJ is innocent too :skip:

Leave the White House broke, end up worth over 100 million dollars brehs :comeon:. If you truly believe her hands are clean, I have a bridge in New Jersey to sell you.

And of course Donald Trump has engaged in corruption. He has damn near admitted as much multiple times throughout this election when he says he knows the system better than anyone else. As a businessman, engaging in these legalized corruption is pretty much a part of the job description. It's the elected officials on the other side of the fence who are supposed to be working in favour of the public. That's why elected officials take oaths of office. The only oath Donald Trump took was at the altar of money. His only obligation was to maximize his profits. Elected and governmental officials are not, and should not be, held to the same standards as private businessmen and businesswomen.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
iida9bkbr.gif

What legalized corruption? Are people usually fined for donating to a campaign? Trump was. I'm guessing that means it was illegal? I can't wait to see your next post full of spin and excuses for Trumps improprieties. And your admonishing of Clinton for the presumption of impropriety.

This case differs from the “clouds” and “doubts” and “appearance of coziness” in most of the Clinton-scandal episodes, in that—whatever the motives—the transfer of money was followed by the desired result. In the Clinton cases, you’ll see phrases like “donors sought access” (rather than got access) or “while no hard evidence of favoritism exists...” That’s because the “play” part of pay-to-play generally did not occur.

This couldn't be any more true.

King Kreole

Daps
What legalized corruption? Are people usually fined for donating to a campaign? Trump was. I'm guessing that means it was illegal? I can't wait to see your next post full of spin and excuses for Trumps improprieties. And your admonishing of Clinton for the presumption of impropriety.

This couldn't be any more true.
If you want to keep holding private citizens to the same standards as high ranking governmental officials, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't make sense if you're trying to build a healthy society. I can't imagine thinking admitted impropriety with classified government emails while holding the position of Secretary of State is on the same scale as a $25K bribe in a fraudulent University case. You saying "oh, there's no smoking gun :sas1:" is some mobster shyt. The presumption of innocence is ok in a courthouse where we're deciding whether to jail the person or not, but this history of scandals while in governmental positions is legitimately alarming when we're talking about whether we should elect this person to the highest governmental position. If someone has been charged with murdering babies multiple times, but has been acquitted each time, maaaaybe I'm going to choose someone else to babysit my kid.

edit: and by the way, I'm not talking about all the nutso conspiracy theories about the Clintons like the Vince Foster murder and that other shyt. I'm talking about her legitimate scandals like her improprieties with emails, her actions with the Clinton Foundation, her actions in Haiti as Secretary of State, etc.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: My psychic abilities are not as well developed as yours but i believe the newspaper that looked into it found his whole family and crew were registered democrats
KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of theKu Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativreported.

Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign.

“She is friends with the Klan,” Mr. Quigg told Vocativ. “A lot of people don’t realize that.”

Clinton campaign spokesman Josh Schwein disputed the grand dragon’s claim and said the former secretary of state has rejected the group’s endorsement.

“This is completely false,” Mr. Schwerin told Vocativ. “We want no part of them or their money and vehemently reject their hateful agenda.”

This is the clumsiest use of reverse psychology I have ever seen.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you want to keep holding private citizens to the same standards as high ranking governmental officials, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't make sense if you're trying to build a healthy society. I can't imagine thinking admitted impropriety with classified government emails while holding the position of Secretary of State is on the same scale as a $25K bribe in a fraudulent University case. You saying "oh, there's no smoking gun :sas1:" is some mobster shyt. The presumption of innocence is ok in a courthouse where we're deciding whether to jail the person or not, but this history of scandals while in governmental positions is legitimately alarming when we're talking about whether we should elect this person to the highest governmental position. If someone has been charged with murdering babies multiple times, but has been acquitted each time, maaaaybe I'm going to choose someone else to babysit my kid.

edit: and by the way, I'm not talking about all the nutso conspiracy theories about the Clintons like the Vince Foster murder and that other shyt. I'm talking about her legitimate scandals like her improprieties with emails, her actions with the Clinton Foundation, her actions in Haiti as Secretary of State, etc.

You're still wrong. I'll blame this on cultural relativism. Your country hides war criminals and still has warlords after all.

:manny: