Trump's self-destruction has begun

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you want to keep holding private citizens to the same standards as high ranking governmental officials, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't make sense if you're trying to build a healthy society. I can't imagine thinking admitted impropriety with classified government emails while holding the position of Secretary of State is on the same scale as a $25K bribe in a fraudulent University case. You saying "oh, there's no smoking gun :sas1:" is some mobster shyt. The presumption of innocence is ok in a courthouse where we're deciding whether to jail the person or not, but this history of scandals while in governmental positions is legitimately alarming when we're talking about whether we should elect this person to the highest governmental position. If someone has been charged with murdering babies multiple times, but has been acquitted each time, maaaaybe I'm going to choose someone else to babysit my kid.

edit: and by the way, I'm not talking about all the nutso conspiracy theories about the Clintons like the Vince Foster murder and that other shyt. I'm talking about her legitimate scandals like her improprieties with emails, her actions with the Clinton Foundation, her actions in Haiti as Secretary of State, etc.
Spare me the flowery words. You're a Trump supporter. You don't care about a healthy society. And, again, you're conflating the specter of impropriety with actual impropriety. Donald Trump has a documented history of corruption that he would carry with him to the White House. Personally, I don't want someone so corrupt running the country!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The denial is pretty strong any many of you but that's to be expected in dealing with grief.

Trump will be the next president and it's as simple as that.

:francis:

we can revisit this thread come November but by then I expect the rhetoric to change dramatically. I'm expecting a bunch of "so America really gon elect Donald Trump, this is fukked up". etc, etc, etc.

:pachaha:

The two things that people who confidently predict a Trump victory like you have in common are 1. you're not very knowledgeable when it comes to politics, and 2. you don't have any sound reason or evidence to support your prediction.

We'll revisit this thread come November.
:sas1:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The denial is pretty strong any many of you but that's to be expected in dealing with grief.

Trump will be the next president and it's as simple as that.

:francis:
giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Mephistopheles said:
The two things that people who confidently predict a Trump victory like you have in common are 1. you're not very knowledgeable when it comes to politics, and 2. you don't have any sound reason or evidence to support your prediction.
@Mephistopheles that's up there with "theres no way jeb bush loses this nomination" as one of the worst posts in HL history :laff:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I know Trump is a very polarizing candidate so I get wanting to root against him but for some people to be sooo vehemently against him even having a chance when his competition is Hillary fukking Clinton was and still is laughable.

If Trump turns out to be great, that's great. If he's a disaster we have no one to blame but Hillary and the DNC, Bernie would have stood a better chance and they robbed him of that chance