Trumps current approval rating in each state

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This is why when people say we should move to Atlanta I scoff at that notion. Trump is universally hated amongst black people, but look at Georgia supporting him at 43 percent. You know how racist those cacs have to be to give him that approval rating?
GA is just as infested with hillbillies as Bama and the Carolinas, no surprise on the numbers.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This is why when people say we should move to Atlanta I scoff at that notion. Trump is universally hated amongst black people, but look at Georgia supporting him at 43 percent. You know how racist those cacs have to be to give him that approval rating?

Bu-bu-but ATL is the black mecca y'all

Bu-bu-but all black people should move down south y'all

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
:scust:West Virginia have some respect for yourselves. His policy changes probably affect them more then anybody.
West Virginia has been getting that primo lip service. Maybe in a couple years, when they see that Trump meant none of it, they'll come aroun-----oh, nevermind. They're doomed.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:scust:West Virginia have some respect for yourselves. His policy changes probably affect them more then anybody.
So fukking true, West Virginia and Florida need to be wiped off the map (which with the opioid epidemic, is probably not that far of a stretch from happening).

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That's about 90 electoral votes only counting the states with 50% and up so its likely he would win in 2020
That's why the Russia thing is so important, because there is defenitly "there", there. Through impeachment is the easiest way to get this cokksucker out, I have lost all hope in democracy.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
considering the poll is over the 6 month period since he took office it's actually more favorable for trump. If it was based on the last 2 to 3 months it would probably look a lot worse even in red states.

at the end of the day trump's admin only sees themself answerable to their base. doesn't see himself as president of all americans. for that reason i don't expect him to care about the polls and he damn sure ain't gonna change.