Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You think he would have gotten nearly as many votes if he didn't mention ISIS and other foreign terrorists and talk about cleaning up the US :dwillhuh::mjlol:
He'd lose all his redneck, racist votes and states.
This is getting out of hand at a scary rate :mjcry:

:russ: i get that but he won already!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He'd have won without a single black vote. Focus your energy elsewhere before you have a brain aneurysm.

Edit: keep the negs coming I love seeing people get mad and negging because they don't have a coherent response

Edit 2: 30 negs later and the post is still here, y'all are still mad, and I'm still laughing :mjlol:

And he wouldn't have won if enough folks hadn't stayed home or did third party.

But clearly you just love the attention and channel the need for it through Trump. :mjlol:

Dude does the most defending of this white supremacist. Where is that ALIAS fella at? Is he an 'alias' of yours?:hhh: He's on that same wave.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Idk if that's good shyt bout to be the purge out here :snoop:
Bannon is a Leninist that wants chaos to restore order from. He literally wants to turn this shyt into purge.

Another thought...what if all of this entertainment and media like the Purge (The Walking dead, Saw, I am Legend, etc) is to just get people desentizied and accustomed to the idea of the end of American civilization and to just accept it instead of fighting back?
:ohhh:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
He's making America safe for Neo-Nazis, the KKK and other white supremacist filth.

I am legit getting worried for the safety of my own family now.

I already said if push came to shove I would break a cracker's face in with my kickboxing and tae kwon do skills. It might be coming sooner than later. Smh.

fukk this goddamn Trump cracker and his cracker associates.
Im ready for them
When-He-Polishes-His-Rifle.gif

giphy.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Trajan stop! You're gonna mess up "our seat at the table" with president Bannon and celebrity guest star Cheeto!
He's gonna be good for "the blacks" you'll see

2 weeks in
We have Sessions who was too fukking racist to be confirmed by Republicans and thinks the VRA is criminal, who will continue to defend black voterm supression.

We gave Cheeto threatening Chicago with government forces

We have the civil rights page taken down and replaced with Blue Lives Matter

And now we have

"Hey white supremacists and nazis! Do as you wish! The Cheeto administration is behind you bigly!"

:scust:

Sista stop all that complaining. Trump gonna be good for us. We gonna do much better than we did under any other president you just wait and watch.

:lolbron::mjlol:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Bannon is a Leninist that wants chaos to restore order from. He literally wants to turn this shyt into purge.

Another thought...what if all of this entertainment and media like the Purge (The Walking dead, Saw, I am Legend, etc) is to just get people desentizied and accustomed to the idea of the end of American civilization and to just accept it instead of fighting back?
:ohhh:

To some degree it is.