Trump tweets campaign ad trying to appeal to black voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah. Trump was so afraid of facing him that he tried to colluded with a foreign government to cook up some dirt on him. Biden will more than make up those [small] margins where Hillary failed. Michigan isn't going red this time around.

Dudes in here give that piece of shyt too much credit.

He cooked up dirt because Biden was an easy target. Out of all the candidates, Biden was probably the easiest to get at.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He cooked up dirt because Biden was an easy target. Out of all the candidates, Biden was probably the easiest to get at.
Nah. He was looking to get another Hillary email scandal going, but failed. There was nothing there. He was scared. He sees another white man who can get away with a lot of the same shyt, but with a more broad coalition, and that scares him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah. He was looking to get another Hillary email scandal going, but failed. There was nothing there. He was scared. He sees another white man who can get away with a lot of the same shyt, but with a more broad coalition, and that scares him.

The story doesn't have to be true. All you need to for news outlets to ask "questions". That's enough to sway a simple minded person.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Wow just wow

I think we need to be a lil bit more weary of the technology being used

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The story doesn't have to be true. All you need to for news outlets to ask "questions". That's enough to sway a simple minded person.
But that's not happening though. The impeachment took care of that. The current crisis does as well.

Remember, around the same time in 2016 we were hearing nothing but "emails emails emails." Now? Nothing. He failed to cultivate that kind of cycle.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Trump's Marketing team giving Biden that work :pachaha:

Seeing the way things are going this might be a 2 term presidency for Trump brehs :unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump wanted senile Biden all along. He hoping he could ridicule Joe so much that Dem stays home again outta disgust.

This pandemic killed the GOP hopes of the Dems staying home in 2020. A lot of people are getting registered to vote in historic numbers.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: At people who think Biden can go toe-to-toe with Trump. It shouldn't be a shocker if the DNC eventually swaps Biden out with somebody else.

Ummm...

Trump is the most Incoherent motherfukker ever. What you mean go toe to toe with trump like he’s a master orator. I’ve never in my life seen folks give props and credit to a damn dummy.
Anybody can go toe to toe with him if they don’t let his insults get to them. That’s literally all he has. Trump has nothing to be proud of right now. No talking points or anything. He really only has his ability to insult people on a personal level.

This.

You're talking like Trump is some incredible debater. He's been reduced to looking like a fool unless he can talk over people and cut off their mike. Biden was a terrible choice and is senile as fukk, I'd love for the Dems to go with someone else, but Trump is hardly any more coherent and has to defend four years of bullshyt on top of that.