Trump tweets campaign ad trying to appeal to black voters

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing for the Republicans.

Funny how no one tells them to purge their 60+ year old candidates. :mjpls:
Republicans also seem to take orders from their most loyal base of voters.

Something the Democrats won't don't do. One group routinely gives them over 80% of their vote yet get nothing in return.
:mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Republicans also seem to take orders from their most loyal base of voters.

Something the Democrats won't don't do. One group routinely gives them over 80% of their vote yet get nothing in return.
:mjpls:

So bend over and follow another man's orders like a mental slave? :dame:

The Rethugs can get that spineless crap outta there.

And that "both sides" argument isnt going to work in a pandemic.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Might as well photoshopped 2pac with Obama and end it with "When I say 2 you say PAC, 2pac 2pac!"

:snoop:

Trump thinking like the old demented person he is, "well maybe if we photoshop Obama and play some of that hip hop music they like, them knee grows will vote for me. I mean it's brilliant don't you think! Do it now!"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Might as well photoshopped 2pac with Obama and end it with "When I say 2 you say PAC, 2pac 2pac!"

:snoop:

Trump thinking like the old demented person he is, "well maybe if we photoshop Obama and play some of that hip hop music they like, them knee grows will vote for me. I mean it's brilliant don't you think! Do it now!"

If anything, that will drive away the remaining black voters that voted for him the first time. Well, except for TLR.

Black folk don't like when anyone uses cliche and corny commercials/"blaccents"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Obama really lives in his head rent free, still mad that Obama has more twitter followers even as civilian than he does and Obama barely says anything but giving applauds to people doing good things :mjgrin:

It's embarrassing, people are dying, companies failing, unemployment shooting through the roof, tornadoes and the most important thing is
1. A black civilian who hasn't been in office for 4 years. 2. Getting his name on IRS checks 3. Defunding researchers 4. His TV ratings for reporting on deaths of Americans

Bro, I can't even watch this guy anymore, it's insulting. :mindblown:

The thing we need to give him props for is him predicting how mentally disturbed his stans are when he said that he could shoot people on time square and they would still vote for him :dahell:

I really don't fukk with people who really love politicians, Bernie, Trump, Obama, Clinton whoever. Always hold them accountable for everything they promised, every action, for every contradiction and on. Certain (many) people just want to feel apart of a group I guess.

Last edited: