Trump tweets campaign ad trying to appeal to black voters

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Might as well photoshopped 2pac with Obama and end it with "When I say 2 you say PAC, 2pac 2pac!"

:snoop:

Trump thinking like the old demented person he is, "well maybe if we photoshop Obama and play some of that hip hop music they like, them knee grows will vote for me. I mean it's brilliant don't you think! Do it now!"
That shyt was funny asf. I don't think his campaign created it though

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump ain't presidential. His shyt always going hit more or be more funny cause he can come with shyt ppl in here would come with :manny:
The way America is right now I wish democrats would cut the politically correct shyt and just go all in on their opposition, I think they would energize the portion of the base that's not enthused (ie: young ppl). Imagine if Dems start circulating memes that roasted Trump on social media. They too afraid of alienating "worker class whites" and other deplorables that ain't going vote for them anyway
Because there is a fukking pandemic, America is doing really fukking bad, and there is like 30% unemployment. I want to see fukkery too, just after I pay my mortgage, bills, daughters tuition, wifes's hospital bill, etc...The voters that actually show up to vote, which the majority don't, will not be compelled to vote because of of "lulz"

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
another one

:francis:

1. Pathetic. To go this low.

2. As if his ghoul looking ass and his family don't have the same things. Probably more.

The tragedy is that it's impossible to play this game with him. Avg to smart people don't appreciate this stupidity. Coming from either side.

Last edited: