Trump tweets campaign ad trying to appeal to black voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
my thing is why Biden of all people. They could’ve rallied around other people besides him.

Biden was the only person with the name recognition and black support to stop Bernie. They would rather lose to Trump than let Bernie and his vision fukk with their money.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Biden was the only person with the name recognition and black support to stop Bernie. They would rather lose to Trump than let Bernie and his vision fukk with their money.

You guys have got to stop with this conspiracy foolishness. Black people were never messing with Bernie like that. I'll correct myself. Older black people weren't. A lot of the younger crowd liked him but evidently couldn't be bothered to translate their likes and blog views to actual votes so Bernie kept coming in last.

There was no conspiracy. The youth doesn't even watch the news like that so you guys can stop crying about media this and media that. His supporters didn't come out for him the primaries! Biden's did! No conspiracy. Next you'll say the dead were voting. Or illegals were voting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If it makes the Democrats look bad, team trump on here is all for it. It doesn't have to make sense. It's almost like they're apart of Trump's base. :dwillhuh:

People underestimate the Trump base.

they will ride with him no-matter what. They will protest in the middle of a pandemic because they don’t want the government to tell them they can’t die if they want :dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:mjlol: At people who think Biden can go toe-to-toe with Trump. It shouldn't be a shocker if the DNC eventually swaps Biden out with somebody else.

They have to

Did he say something about learning about roaches :mjtf:

The amount of cognitive dissonance that ad made me experience
:dwillhuh:
Brehs sitting around looking at a screen with trump on it and somebody says "my man"

Then the rap music :beli:

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I’m guessing this is why this ad was made. This ad made by Biden ain’t lying either :francis:the proof is in the video.

200.gif