Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Taking bets on how long it'll take for the debate to turn into a name-calling contest! I'm guessing we'll hear the first insult within 2 minutes, but hey, I give them a generous 5 minutes tops before it's all out war of words!

Trump has literally nothing to lean on other than complete lies and cartoonish, hyperbolic insults about "he doesn't even know what time it is".

Anyone that thinks Trump gonna win this debate is crazy. The guy doesn't shut up, rambles on Truth Social and at his rallies on a daily basis and already gave away his entire playbook. Meanwhile the Biden admin has been reserved and strategic in what they have to say about Trumps false talking points, gaffes, petty insults, and his own political and legal failures.

They got a response for everything he has to say, and a message to top it all off while Trump has nothing but hate and lies. He's getting washed and both sides gang gonna be working overtime to downplay it. The question is how badly. It's gotta be enough to really show Americans what's at stake and widen this tight gap between Trump and Biden.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Their advisors love these two because they know how easily it'll be to manipulate them to get what they want. Politics is chess and manipulation being played everywhere, it's basically espionage and I don't think either are sharp enough at this point for it.

Still going for Biden but I'm really hoping 2028 raises the floor.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The novel 1984 explores this idea of just saying random, nonsensical shyt enough times that people believe it. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. shyt like that.

It's utterly amazing that that shyt actually works on people. I don't know if they "believe" these MAGA talking points, but they sure say them often enough. And judging by some of the posts I see on here, I think they fooling some of y'all

Biden being on drugs.

Let's say you have a debate coming up against your rival. The rival is a senile old man.

Would you want him to be given drugs or not? Straight up cocaine, even.

Have you seen the DMX interviews where he's jacked up? He's not better at talking or thinking. He's just spitting stream of consciousness at top speed.

When you see it, you don't say "Wow. DMX is way more coherent and thoughtful than normal. Cocaine is really helping him here".

You say "Got damn. This niqqa needs help."

Even somebody super wired on Redbull is not the picture of intelligence.

Meth is another drug that hypes people up. Ever seen one in action when they are on 1000?

I wouldn't give a fukc if one of you treacherous c00ns was jacked on whatever drug. You can't out debate me. I would encourage you to take everything you can before our debate. It won't help.

Now.

Between Trump and Biden, who be saying shyt that a person on drugs would say?

Has Trump EVER made a speech or even said ANYTHING thought provoking or encouraging?

Biden's most recent SOTU wasn't tear jerking or anything, but it was solid. In the pocket. He stuck and moved against hecklers and when it was done he seemed like proved himself.. just to be still coherent, but still. People were satisfied to impressed.

Trump has never had an appearance anywhere where he impressed. He has shocked, annoyed, and embarrassed, but never rocked the mic.

Let Biden do a line off Jill's cleavage right before he gets on stage. If Trump is sharp and has something to say, cocaine won't help Joe.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
we need biden to demolish trump here or it’s over, brehs. the future of the free world is riding on how well biden can dismantle trump at this debate.

what if he forgets one of the questions and starts asking where his ice cream is? what if he pauses in the middle of a response and looks at the moderator with a blank stare?

i honestly think this might be a disaster for biden.

:snoop:

Watching you both sides nikkas carry on as if we haven't already seen these two debate before is hilarious. Joe Biden carryied all his talking points just fine and wasted Trump on every subject. He embarrassed Republicans at the state of the Union. Literally every instance of "Biden randomly walking off" at world leader events, has turned out to be blatantly miscontextualized right wing social media hit jobs. Everytime

This is why I can't wait for the debate. It's like yall have amnesia and just refuse to let go of your derangement of who Joe Biden is. One trick ponies with no vision. Gonna come through with the same talking points and insults we've heard thinking it's gonna work this time. In fact it's gonna be Trump on that stage rambling like a nutjob, leaving everyone questioning his mental health.

In 2016 Trump was allowed by a lazy and sensationalist media to be a rambling moron who gets to be "funny tho" and "tells it like it is" cus he had no history in real politics to criticize while his opponents did. He doesn't have that privilege no more.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
we need biden to demolish trump here or it’s over, brehs. the future of the free world is riding on how well biden can dismantle trump at this debate.

what if he forgets one of the questions and starts asking where his ice cream is? what if he pauses in the middle of a response and looks at the moderator with a blank stare?

i honestly think this might be a disaster for biden.

:snoop:

Calm down.

Trump has done zero debate prep for this while Biden has prepping for at least 2 weeks.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It’s by design.

LOL

No it's not.

It's a choice.

Why else you don;t think Germany relies on these cliches. Or the UK over Brexit. They knew what they was riding for

Anybody trying to "well ACTUALLY" or soft shoe the shyt talking out of both sides of their neck