Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba still in here crashing out like the fukking dogshyt Trump voting cracker ass cracker piece of shyt he is :mjlol: god damn off yaself
imagine having biden's dikk so far down your throat that you can't admit he did badly last night :mjlol:

you seem like at least a sports casual. when a coach yells at his team, or subs a player out, does that mean he wants the other team to win?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
imagine having biden's dikk so far down your throat that you can't admit he did badly last night :mjlol:
Whoa? Dont confuse me with yourself and trump you maga cracker ass cracker pasty piece of shyt :umad:
Son of a opiod whore you definitely an opioid addict cracker

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa? Dont confuse me with yourself and trump you maga cracker ass cracker pasty piece of shyt :umad:
Son of a opiod whore you definitely an opioid addict cracker
you seem like at least a sports casual. when a coach yells at his team, or subs a player out, does that mean he wants the other team to win?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Only injection over here is me blasting off in your mama's stinkbox, bytch:umad:

No person who gets püssy on a regular basis would use the term "stinkbox" in any context. :mjlol:

Try to insult someone with incel-ass terms, brehs :umad:

He said you ain't Black if you don't vote for him..so if you are Black and ignored that statement while voting for him in the name of "blue no matter who" you are indeed a self hating idiot

Let me reply to this since you tend to mention it a lot:

Right message. Wrong messenger.

If Biden's policy positions on criminal justice reform, investing in black small businesses, student loan forgiveness, lowering the cost of prescription drugs, decriminalizing weed, and increasing investment in HBCU's--while Trump is offering exactly zero of these things--don't appeal to you as a Black man, you're on a different level of lost.

I'm not gonna say you aren't Black, but your Black card might be overdue for an audit. :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe: “I ain’t leavin …bytches

giphy.gif

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Damn, it appears like Biden got trashed. I don't know what anyone expected. He's been crashing and burning for a while now. Bring us our damn tangibles and we'll vote for his old ass though.