Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
imagine having biden's dikk so far down your throat that you can't admit he did badly last night :mjlol:

you seem like at least a sports casual. when a coach yells at his team, or subs a player out, does that mean he wants the other team to win?
@Black Mamba vs @the cac mamba is fukking hilarious :mjlol:. However, I'm siding with the pink bytch on this one. Sorry Kobe, but the white version of you is making more sense unfortunately.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
If Biden's policy positions on criminal justice reform, investing in black small businesses, student loan forgiveness, lowering the cost of prescription drugs, decriminalizing weed, and increasing investment in HBCU's--while Trump is offering exactly zero of these things--don't appeal to you as a Black man, you're on a different level of lost.

I'm not gonna say you aren't Black, but your Black card might be overdue for an audit. :francis:
Which is? :jbhmm:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Let me reply to this since you tend to mention it a lot:

Right message. Wrong messenger.

If Biden's policy positions on criminal justice reform, investing in black small businesses, student loan forgiveness, lowering the cost of prescription drugs, decriminalizing weed, and increasing investment in HBCU's--while Trump is offering exactly zero of these things--don't appeal to you as a Black man, you're on a different level of lost.

I'm not gonna say you aren't Black, but your Black card might be overdue for an audit. :francis:
What are Biden's economic reforms specifically for African Americans to decrease the wealth gap between whites and blacks?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How did he get sonned when Trump didn't say anything. He didn't even answer the questions during the debate. :dahell:
That "I don't know what he just said. He doesn't either" will live for a long time. If the Republicans put up anyone decent, Biden would lose historically.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Surely the DNC Media, White House and Biden Admin wouldn't twist and squeeze statistics to say whatever it is they want us to believe, despite our eyes (and he and Kamala) telling us he isn't doing anything for Black people?

giphy.gif

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Polls appear mixed at best.

Debates mean jack shyt.. The majority of the people here already had their minds made up that they were supporting Joe and the majority of the CACs on Fox and MAGA Zealots already made their minds made up in supporting Trump. Nothing said was gonna change anyones opinion.. I just hate when people pretend to be unimpartial

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Debates mean jack shyt.. The majority of the people here already had their minds made up that they were supporting Joe and the majority of the CACs on Fox and MAGA Zealots already made their minds made up in supporting Trump. Nothing said was gonna change anyones opinion.. I just hate when people pretend to be unimpartial
Exactly, people picked their teams eight years ago