Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Tweet from two days ago :troll:

While mine was from today.... :manny:

Newsweek just released a poll also with voters actually switching to Biden :manny: We can play this game all day
“538 says Biden doing great”

“Actually their first forecast had trump with a far better probability of winning”

“But that was two days ago”

“Biden improved his chances in the debate” :dead:

So you’re loading up on Biden at 4-1 or better? Or just talking out your ass like most do who don’t actually believe what they spout

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing, as Newsome himself alluded about, is that the Dems should be ashamed of themselves for throwing Biden under the bus and pretty much not showing a sign of solidarity
nope, i'm not ashamed at all

this isn't just about the fukking democratic party, and their politics, and joe biden's ego and legacy. it's about the country as a whole. the man we saw on stage is not fit to have his hand on the nuclear codes until january 2029

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Another thing, as Newsome himself alluded about, is that the Dems should be ashamed of themselves for throwing Biden under the bus and pretty much not showing a sign of solidarity. I don't believe each and every last Dem in the party feels negatively about Biden's performance last night, I'm suspecting that it's the progressives and Dems who already had disdain and disapproval for Biden since he was nominated back in the 2019-2020 election primaries who are loudly throwing him under the bus.

Whoever (because someone had to be the one to suggest) made and propose that statement last night should be disciplined because regardless if Biden steps down or not, they may have self sabotaged the party and their chances of winning just off that statement alone.

This wasn't the right time to do him like that because not only does it effect morale and confidence for Biden himself but also within the voters because you're putting the voters in a state of concern which can create apathy, even if you were to drop Biden the problem is that this late into the election season it'll come across as desperate and a sign of weakness/turmoil which the Republicans will pounce on that advantage.
This is exactly why a lot of people turned against mainstream media. You can't keep telling people to stop believing their lying eyes. That's when they become more susceptible to more radical positions as possibly true since those dudes over there are clearly lying.

Progressives and Dems who had disapproval for Biden are the only ones who value coherent speech and the other Dems should tell the public "I often stare off into the abyss on camera as well, it's some politician shyt that y'all don't understand"

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Another thing, as Newsome himself alluded about, is that the Dems should be ashamed of themselves for throwing Biden under the bus and pretty much not showing a sign of solidarity. I don't believe each and every last Dem in the party feels negatively about Biden's performance last night, I'm suspecting that it's the progressives and Dems who already had disdain and disapproval for Biden since he was nominated back in the 2019-2020 election primaries who are loudly throwing him under the bus.

Whoever (because someone had to be the one to suggest) made and propose that statement last night should be disciplined because regardless if Biden steps down or not, they may have self sabotaged the party and their chances of winning just off that statement alone.

This wasn't the right time to do him like that because not only does it effect morale and confidence for Biden himself but also within the voters because you're putting the voters in a state of concern which can create apathy, even if you were to drop Biden the problem is that this late into the election season it'll come across as desperate and a sign of weakness/turmoil which the Republicans will pounce on that advantage.
I said this last night. It was shocking to see how quick Dems were willing to throw their incumbent overboard. I’ll give them the benefit of doubt, and assume it was due to shock and fear of Trump part two

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I said this last night. It was shocking to see how quick Dems were willing to throw their incumbent overboard. I’ll give them the benefit of doubt, and assume it was due to shock and fear of Trump part two
It should be shock and fear. They are a decided underdog against a bumbling buffoon that attempted to orchestrate a coup and has been convicted of dozens of felonies. The reality has set in that being in that position, with an incumbent administration, is absolutely absurd and they saw the light

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this last night. It was shocking to see how quick Dems were willing to throw their incumbent overboard.
it's because Biden put on full display for the world, what we all know is true behind closed doors. he is not fit to serve a second term

"bu bu but trump is a huge fakkit" does not change the now demonstrably proven fact that biden is not fit to serve another term

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had to rewatch this shyt, still can't believe Trump's response on controlling climate change was...

"I want immaculate clean water, when I was president we had H20"

:laff::laff::laff: immaculate clean water and H20 brehs

Trump is the malignant tumor on America’s a$$hole. The fact people are wavering now because Biden is old af is sad. That nikka can go watch Matlock for the next four years as far as I’m concerned as long as Trump doesn’t get in.