Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

If you're a smart, undecided voter no way you think Trump is the best option.

That's basically where the Democrats will surprise most MAGA come November and they'll yell that it's rigged, but most people will have seen that coming.

If MAGA was smart and they really wanted to win the election, they'd cater to the shaky Muslim vote but they can't bring themselves to do that.

@Absolut and @the cac mamba don't wanna see this..... :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Go to WI, MI, NV, PA... hold the town halls there. Those are the states that matter. Go to the suburbs. Make the Rust Belt your home.

Polls are already coming out showing that Trump didn't really "gain" any new support... so Biden just needs to show he is still capable to the people who he may have lost.
Exactly. At the end of the day MAGA is pretty much capped/at their limit.

In terms of sheer numbers though MAGA is seriously outnumbered in this country. Only thing that stops them is if people don't show up to vote.

Biden has a good chance to recover that support from now to November. Ensure Blacks and immigrant voters that he'll keep pushing, gain back confidence from the Muslim community, etc.

Minority vote is actually MEANINGFUL right now. Dude gets that and it's a wash. NV, MI, AZ, WI, etc. a lot of minorities live in those swing states.

Overall, this is almost like that "Red Wave" a couple years back. A lot of hype, but when it comes time I think they about to get wiped out.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just exposing yourself as the MAGA you always were... it's ok... Watch the Biden clip posted from today and tell me he's not the better option than lying ass fraudulent Trump :mjlol:
i'm voting for biden, you dikkriding DNC shill. that doesn't mean i'm about to deny the evidence of my eyes and ears :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're saying that now to save face on this board because you've already exposed yourself. The only people who use phrases like "DNC shill" are the MAGA cult...

We know who you are really voting for in November.... cac
i'm voting for Biden in november. that doesn't change the fact that he's not fit for the job, AND that any republican besides trump would have smoked him

you're an emotional clown

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
He's going to need to do a hell of a lot of rallies and townhalls to recover from this. Its all about coverage. How many people (especially the independents and low info voters he needs to win) are really paying attention to rallies and townhalls like that?
I think people are going to tune in, especially after last night, to either see him fukk up again or solidify their perception. He just needs to make it a spectacle, have it on a major network and create hype for it. The bar is already very low for him, just needs to show he's not as out of it as last night made it seem

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i'm voting for Biden in november. that doesn't change the fact that he's not fit for the job, AND that any republican besides trump would have smoked him

you're an emotional clown

Don't try to save face now.... You thought it was ok to pop out. You took a temperature read and gambled. Now you're backpedaling. Take your bullshyt over to Twitter because it's not working here. :manny:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I was literally laughing about that line all night :russ:

Trump was talking in circles like that the whole night, if Biden wasn't up there sounding and looking like the cryptkeeper everyone would be saying he won unanimously cause at least he stayed on topic and actually addressed issues :mjlol:

Trump was up there on some "i know you are but what am i" elementary type shyt the whole time :scust: dude is a classic spindoctor

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't try to save face now.... You thought it was ok to pop out. You took a temperature read and gambled. Now you're backpedaling. Take your bullshyt over to Twitter because it's not working here. :manny:
oh, the same twitter where half the democratic party is openly talking about replacing biden :mjlol:

get biden's dikk out of your mouth, it's disgusting. he works for us. we don't owe him shyt, certainly not to lie and prop him up for something he clearly isn't fit to do

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
had to rewatch this shyt, still can't believe Trump's response on controlling climate change was...

"I want immaculate clean water, when I was president we had H20"

:laff::laff::laff: immaculate clean water and H20 brehs
My mans wasnt talking about water. Joe wanna get lifted.