Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he’s better off just campaigning than doing these debates. If they do another one and he sounds like he did last night I just don’t know. He sounds way better in these other places that he’s been post debate.
Your right at this point biden would better off doing town hall meetings then doing these debate.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Right at the end of the day Biden will have the time he need to show voters he still of sound mind to be president:ehh:
Yeah, at the end of the day I simply don't think Trump/MAGA is getting any new voters compared to what they already have.

I do think the more he shows how much of a moron he is though, the more the Democrat opposition grows and undecided voters go Democrat.

"Undecided voters" usually means voters with a good head on their shoulders, who are going to read specific issues and make their decision with much more thought than the average all-in Republican or Democrat.

I highly doubt those Republican/MAGA issues are going to make these undecided voters gravitate towards that side when it comes time, no matter how much shouting MAGA does.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This man basically said blacks in America are there to pick stuff in fields, build houses for whites, cook in restaurants for whites, or take care of their elderly and children.
:mjpls:
What a fukking mess
:deadrose:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He should've picked Gretch

220406-gretchen-whitmer-joe-biden-jm-0824.jpg
Had to give the sheep Blacks their symbolism for the free votes :francis:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
This is him today:

Some of you will crumble if you were generals or political strategists. In an ideal world, Dems groomed a younger candidate, less cringe than Kamala to take over from Biden, but that's not the situation they're in. No one with a brain is going to start a presidential campaign from scratch with 4 months to go. Get Biden out there asap. I'm talking rallies, televised townhalls with an audience. Hell, I think he should debate RFK

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Crying ass Van Jones, I'm tired if this guy:

fakkit ass nikka :mjlol:
This man basically said blacks in America are there to pick stuff in fields, build houses for whites, cook in restaurants for whites, or take care of their elderly and children.
:mjpls:
What a fukking mess
:deadrose:

They're very lucky he didn't articulate that correctly, and that Black Twitter is full of DNC bootlicks...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is him today:

Some of you will crumble if you were generals or political strategists. In an ideal world, Dems groomed a younger candidate, less cringe than Kamala to take over from Biden, but that's not the situation they're in. No one with a brain is going to start a presidential campaign from scratch with 4 months to go. Get Biden out there asap. I'm talking rallies, televised townhalls with an audience. Hell, I think he should debate RFK

He's going to need to do a hell of a lot of rallies and townhalls to recover from this. Its all about coverage. How many people (especially the independents and low info voters he needs to win) are really paying attention to rallies and townhalls like that?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Something to consider is that the voting booth doesn't open tomorrow.

It opens months from now and the debate won't be that heavy on people's minds either.

I think many are overblowing how much impact this debate has when you consider Trump is a total loon who's as, if nor more goofy in terms of overall optics than Biden's performance during the debate

We still need younger and better Democrats throughout Congress though because because this is outright inexcusable. A moron like Trump would've got laughed off the ballot going against any Democratic Candidate 1992-2012.

If you're a smart, undecided voter no way you think Trump is the best option.

That's basically where the Democrats will surprise most MAGA come November and they'll yell that it's rigged, but most people will have seen that coming.

If MAGA was smart and they really wanted to win the election, they'd cater to the shaky Muslim vote but they can't bring themselves to do that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's going to need to do a hell of a lot of rallies and townhalls to recover from this. Its all about coverage.

Go to WI, MI, NV, PA... hold the town halls there. Those are the states that matter. Go to the suburbs. Make the Rust Belt your home.

Polls are already coming out showing that Trump didn't really "gain" any new support... so Biden just needs to show he is still capable to the people who he may have lost.