Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok breh, people been known Trump's a nut, his support hasn't gone anywhere. Biden started slipping the minute he started to show physical decline. Believe what you want.

I'm not saying Biden isn't losing support... but switching to Trump? After all Trump did in his 4 years in office? If people are that dumb, they deserve what they get..

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect, Kamala was a horrible pick. If Joe has. A legit VP, the VP coulda slid into his spot.

He should've picked Gretch

220406-gretchen-whitmer-joe-biden-jm-0824.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Something to consider is that the voting booth doesn't open tomorrow.

It opens months from now and the debate won't be that heavy on people's minds either.

I think many are overblowing how much impact this debate has when you consider Trump is a total loon who's as, if nor more goofy in terms of overall optics than Biden's performance during the debate.

We still need younger and better Democrats throughout Congress though because because this is outright inexcusable. A moron like Trump would've got laughed off the ballot going against any Democratic Candidate 1992-2012.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:I think it would be better do that later in to July in order not to come off scary of how he look in the debate.
I think he’s better off just campaigning than doing these debates. If they do another one and he sounds like he did last night I just don’t know. He sounds way better in these other places that he’s been post debate.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Something to consider is that the voting booth doesn't open tomorrow.

It opens months from now and the debate won't be that heavy on people's minds either.

Right at the end of the day Biden will have the time he need to show voters he still of sound mind to be president:ehh: