Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Obama was 47 years old his first year as President.

That means we had a President 30 YEARS YOUNGER than these guys vying for the Presidency right now.

Think about that.

That's what the Democratic Party is supposed to look like more or less. Get all these old asses out of Congress for putting a product like this out.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was the biggest disgrace I have seen in awhile. Biden disgraced himself for even debating that ogre. And now has left an opening for Trump to complete an autogolpe.

Trump has shamed America for years.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is absolute bullshyt and I don't understand why y'all think this.

This is not a conventional election, and there has never been an opposition this dangerous.

Not a single Democrat will stay home or switch sides if somebody else stepped in, all people who are pro Biden will still vote for whoever steps in.

You IMMEDIATELY get more attention from the black vote and IMMEDIATELY get ALL of the Arabic vote, without losing the white vote.

This is bullshyt. It has never happened so anybody saying "___________ will lose off rip" has no actual proof of this. It's nothing more than an imagination that was already shaped by the media.
facts

dems gain a HUGE amount of momentum/excitement just by shaking things up. they keep every dem, like you said. they keep this contingent on the right who's voting against trump no matter what. and biden takes all the bad shyt with him like a lightning rod; "bidenflation", etc

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
no :mjlol:

you can call it a draw, at best

Did Trump answer a single substantive policy point in that debate outside of cutting taxes for the rich?

Don't get me wrong not saying Biden is fantastic but another 4 years of an unchecked Trump will be disastrous as he probably gets at minimum another Supreme Court pick if not 2

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Trump answer a single substantive policy point in that debate outside of cutting taxes for the rich?

Don't get me wrong not saying Biden is fantastic but another 4 years of an unchecked Trump will be disastrous as he probably gets at minimum another Supreme Court pick if not 2
trump made it look like there would BE another 4 years of trump. tell me with a straight face that biden made it look like there would even BE another 4 years of biden

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I actually agree that Biden won on his ideas, but the problem is that they were communicated VERY poorly.

Unfortunately we have to consider the lowest common denominator voters/non-voting commentors (i.e. @ORDER_66 , @JT-Money , @the cac mamba , @TripleAgent , @I Really Mean It etc.) This debate basically "confirmed" the narratives about Biden looking lost and senile.
Trump was outchea looking like the Monorail salesman while Biden was looking like Hans Moleman. :snoop: :francis:

To be clear, nothing that happened tonight will change my vote, but this was a bad look.
fukk both of them and fukk you too, cocksucker:umad: