Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Homie Americans are a notch above fukking brain dead.

They will absolutely not go beyond the surface level "Biden looks old and cant function"

One more debate like that and the elections is Trump's easily.

And I fukking hate Trump, his cult and his politics.
That's if trump debates again...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
newsom/whitmer

if that ticket loses to trump, then biden would have lost too. and i'd rather lose with a candidate who's fit to do the job :yeshrug:
They would need to debate though. if they did then they could win. if not then Idk, their speeches better be amazing.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I actually agree that Biden won on his ideas, but the problem is that they were communicated VERY poorly.

Unfortunately we have to consider the lowest common denominator voters/non-voting commentors (i.e. @ORDER_66 , @JT-Money , @the cac mamba , @TripleAgent , @I Really Mean It etc.) This debate basically "confirmed" the narratives about Biden looking lost and senile.
Trump was outchea looking like the Monorail salesman while Biden was looking like Hans Moleman. :snoop: :francis:

To be clear, nothing that happened tonight will change my vote, but this was a bad look.

I agree about the optics. They need to give Biden a thorough and comprehensive media training. Right now. He has the message but he needs to bring it. Speak loud. At least match Trumps optics. We can't risk even the dumbest voters out there that think politics is a dating game.

But like you said, bad optics, but doesn't change you not wanting Trump in office. I think that's how everyone feels.

One candidate is old. The other is fukking annoying and got everyone living in fear. I just need this old motherfukker to stop playing and close the deal with the public.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I agree about the optics. They need to give Biden a thorough and comprehensive media training. Right now. He has the message but he needs to bring it. Speak loud. At least match Trumps optics. We can't risk even the dumbest voters out there that think politics is a dating game.

But like you said, bad optics, but doesn't change you not wanting Trump in office. I think that's how everyone feels.

One candidate is old. The other is fukking annoying and got everyone living in fear. I just need this old motherfukker to stop playing and close the deal with the public.
You’re in bizarro world. Biden is finished

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They need to give Biden a thorough and comprehensive media training.
He was vice president for 8 years and president for near 4 years, plus campaigning in other years, how much fukking media training does he need ? Hes just too old and senile for the job. If this dude showed up at your door step mumbling and looking lost like he did tonight you'd call the fukking cops :mjlol: but you think he can remain president

insane.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom wins the debates. Problem is when the voters look at these stories ad nauseam. He winning Arizona, Nevada, or any other swing states with newsom letting his own state decay into this shyt (literally)

Homeless convicted sex offender accused of attacking 3 women
i mean, i get the newsom criticism. i make it myself. but i dont see how trump winning isnt proof that newsom could win too :dead: the shyt is just a popularity contest

newsom will bring out the youth vote, he'll crush trump with suburban women. run on protecting abortion, etc

and like i said, i'd rather lose with newsom than lose with biden. giving the guy we just saw on the debate stage the fukking nuclear codes until jan 2029 is insane. i wouldnt even give him the keys to my car :why:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
55 should be the maximum age to run for the Presidency
nikka was really glitching outchea

Dude glitches out so much that he is giving Max Headroom a run for his money.

Folks gotta be realistic here. Outside of a family member you are not tolerating this kind of behavior from someone who is supposed to be in a position of power.

And if there’s going to be this shell of a person as the present then make it a dikk Cheney type deal where is way more intelligent and puppeteering the whole thing from the shadows.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I hate to say this, Trump didn't win, but Biden definitely lost.

Real talk, this was bad. Even if he had better bulletpoints.

Yeah, the presidency is a team, but the average VOTER doesn't know or give a fukk about that. The President's main job is to be an effective communicator. The most revered President's can effectively communicate; Obama, Clinton, Reagan, JFK, Lincoln, Jefferson, the Roosevelt's, Washington.

I know no one can make him step down, but when the DNC used Clyburn to win South Carolina, there were clearly backroom conversations to do that. A part of that should have been, you run one term, pick a VP who has the power to succeed you, and you step down.

He would've fixed the country, completed his legacy, could've focused on his son's trials and tribulations, and he could've marched off in the sunset knowing he saved democracy. He even said out his own mouth, he's not even the only current politician that can beat Trump...so why is he still running knowing his perception is shyt?

This nikka Trump is about to go on a revenge rampage and A LOT of shyt will never be the same again. And that's always been MY fear with Trump. He mishandled covid, but covid was going to be bad no matter what. He brought racists to the forefront again, but the whole world is shifting back to racism in the forefront again. Trump is going to fundamentally change the country in ways that most of his supporters are too stupid to pick upon.

The crazy thing is, I've been saying for over a year now, I am not exactly sold that Biden can win. There are more democrats/progressives in this country than conservatives and Republicans. Trump pretty much has all the voters he's going to get, but people are forgetting the sheer amount of people that just simply aren't going to vote. Reparations, Israel, Ukraine, immigration, inflation...there's a lot of people fed up and while Biden didn't create these things, he's getting the blame for them because of perception.

Y'all realize we might fukk around and have 7 conservative Supreme Court justices? The courts will never be blue again...there's gonna be Trump aligned judges all over the bluest damn states.

I know we all hate him, but Bill Maher been shooting 100 at this presidential election shyt; He's going to be Ruth Bader Biden.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
the next debate is in september, i dont see why thats an issue

trump was a deranged lunatic tonight. newsom would wipe the floor with him
well I mean...does Trump HAVE to take the debate? because I feel like he won't with Biden.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
i mean, i get the newsom criticism. i make it myself. but i dont see how trump winning isnt proof that newsom could win too :dead: the shyt is just a popularity contest

newsom will bring out the youth vote, he'll crush trump with suburban women. run on protecting abortion, etc

and like i said, i'd rather lose with newsom than lose with biden. giving the guy we just saw on the debate stage the fukking nuclear codes until jan 2029 is insane. i wouldnt even give him the keys to my car :why:
Obama wins. Newsom is uphill battle, but toss up is far better than a L with Harris or Biden. Newsom has the speaking chops, and some substance. The decline of California’s profile looms awfully large though. If trumps campaign focuses on that, he won’t win enough swing states.