Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Trump funding of HBCUs is one of his only good accomplishments, he should ride that more honestly….

That's actually not true

He pledged the money and his administration cut it each year. In fact he tried to cut $200mil of it but Congress actually ignored his request and gave it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't fukked with CNN in a while but heard they were going in on Biden so I checked it out. Yeah, I can't really take anyone serious who hadn't realized that a long time ago.
Most of the public doesn't follow politics closely so this might have been their first time REALLY paying attention to Biden over the past couple years. Biden's cognitive decline really started last year, this hasn't been going on for a long time. During his term you can tell he was slipping slightly but 2023 was sharp a decline....like off a cliff.

So I can easily see how alot of people were caught off guard by how bad its gotten, and are just now realizing it.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Most of the public doesn't follow politics closely so this might have been their first time REALLY paying attention to Biden over the past couple years. Biden's cognitive decline really started last year, this hasn't been going on for a long time. During his term you can tell he was slipping slightly but 2023 was sharp a decline....like off a cliff.

So I can easily see how alot of people were caught off guard by how bad its gotten, and are just now realizing it.
Honestly I don't follow politics that close either, but I guess I've been in the loop enough to notice that :yeshrug:

I kind of follow global news and politics broadly, but don't really watch TV news or follow social media news accounts or online news outlets much except for events like big debates or election outcomes.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't need the history lesson. I lived through it too. I'm just not understanding your train of thought here. Biden was smart enough to make strong connections in Congress and those people decided to back him because of said connections and because they had more faith in him. You're upset that a Politician was good at Politicking :dahell:

If Bernie wasn't smart enough to make 20 good friends in Congress to ride for him, why the fukk should I trust this nikka?

This is a "what if, what could've been" conversation. Bernie didn't get it done.
Got nothing to do with that :laugh:
DNC even got called out for rigging the primaries the previous time when it was Bernie and Hillary. The heads of MSNBC and CNN had ties with the DNC and it showed in how they were only critical to Bernie and how they dismiss and downplayed how his policies would benefit lower income households and the black community.

Having friends in congress got nothing to do with it. It's about moderates/centrists keeping power and slowing the progressive movement as much as possible in the DNC and in the wider public. Every progressive candidate got equally ran through the mud by the DNC in every election

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man how the fukk did this country allow this shyt to happen? Humans are broken...
How did this country all this? They elected Trump in 2016 being edge lords thinking the presidency is only a figure head job… this country is dealing with trumps bullshyt in real time and he not even in office no more

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
end wokeness? interesting twitter account.

:mjpls:
yeah, it is a bullshyt twitter account. but i don't do the "twitter sources" thing

i wasnt gonna look around for another link just to post a picture of a newspaper :dead:

edit: changed it to a liberal CNN reporter posting the cover. i hope that made a huge difference for you :salute:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
yes we are :what: that's who picks the president

why DON'T you want to replace biden with newsom or whitmer? :what: how can they do worse?

50% of this country doesn't even vote. No it's not about what a bunch of idiots barking on Twitter for likes, clicks, and views think.

Trumps performance was awful. He could hardly answer a question about actual policy issues without going on one of his sociopathic self indulgent rants. Actual voters who will be showing up at the polls actually listened to what these two have to say, and they know who won...delivered poorly...but won.

I don't know why people waited until a felon white supremacist showed up to start acting like this shyt is a dating game. Media tryna pull a 2016 and have people fixated on tabloid dumb shyt between these two instead of what matters. Biden had the better message and the biggest zingers. Period.

Last edited: