Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That man bot only allows illegals, he gives them money, health care and drivers license. Then hes buying up property to house homeless ppl. You do not want to be a landlord in los angeles county. If you are, you better have exceptional lawyers on standby
God, I hate that this country is full of people like you.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone that works in a corporate setting knows people in general respond well to anyone that can speak with authority, passion, clarity and if they actually got some substance that's a bonus. That's Trump's game plan, and he actually not even trying to come with any substance :laff:

I've seen my VP too many times give some rah rah speach with no actual answers or plan and crodies think he turned water into wine :dead:
He didn’t even do that and still came off better than Biden.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The corpse of Joe Biden has a better chance than Gavin. That guy has fukked up California
this is pure republican lies. This isn’t to say that Newsom is perfect but a lot of shyt that he is blamed for are simply just big city problems that have finally hit the West Coast without the infrastructure to combat it (homelessness and drug addiction for instance).

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
A bit conflicted after recovering from the initial shock of the performance. That was terrible for Biden, but I’m somewhat surprised dems are so willing to throw their incumbent overboard after one bad debate. Reagan pretty much went through his second term riddled by Alzheimer’s, while playing the warm grandpa act. I don’t know what the way forward is, but Dems should thread carefully. The average motherfukker living in rural Ohio barely knows who Whitmer or Newsome are, talkless of trust their politics enough to vote for them

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would take Biden in a coma over Trump, but yall are delusional if you think what we saw tonight was just stumbling over words.

Yall really think the answer is to ask the American people to vote for someone who is clearly dealing with senility?

The odds with Newsom > the odds with Biden. Come on.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Man how the fukk did this country allow this shyt to happen? Humans are broken...

- Women and Hispanics didn't vote for Clinton in 2016
- Rise of Fox news misinformation
- Republicans stonewalling Congress for nearly 20 years
- RBG dying which allowed a conservative Supreme Court to be built
- p*ssy Republicans not voting to impeach Trump

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
breh, even if trump loses; i dont want this fukking guy in charge of the country for 4 more years. he's not fit to do this job

i wouldnt vote for biden to be the president of my fukkin HOA :mjlol:
I'm still voting for him...substance wise he won, and I knew he would in that department. and i know the severity of trump...

stupid people though...stupid people who are swayed by these shallow optics. those are the ones I worry about.

so to calm them down...you may need a Newsom to remind people of what that would look like vs. a trump

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Man WTF are we even doing RN??? :damn:

We all watched that shyt tonight....is that the best we got to lead the free world :camby:

I'll be damned if Trump is my next president tho....fukk that racist MFER..... I'd vote for a teletubby before that POS