Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Joe Biden underperformed to people's expectations, including my own, but he didn't "lose." Voters who care about real shyt are not buying into Trumps old schtick and they are not going to re-elect a convicted felon, narcississt sociopath just because the other guy looks old. Mark those words.

Depends on what those post-debate surveys say tbh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I also want someone to tell me why they think the dems would risk the optics of leap frogging Kamala without any legit reason:jbhmm: it would have to be a Harris/Newsome ticket :ufdup:
What America do you live in where the general public cares about Kamala political dreams and hopes :dwillhuh: no one gives a fukk about Kamala :mjlol:

you live in London or something ?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nope. Joe Biden underperformed to people's expectations, including my own, but he didn't "lose." Voters who care about real shyt are not buying into Trumps old schtick and they are not going to re-elect a convicted felon, narcississt sociopath just because the other guy looks old. Mark those words.
Joe Biden will not be in the race come Election Day

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What America do you live in where the general public cares about Kamala political dreams and hopes :dwillhuh: no one gives a fukk about Kamala :mjlol:

you live in London or something ?
200w.gif

:mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
50% of this country doesn't even vote.
Almost 70% of eligible voters voted in 2020. Was highest turn out ever, what are you talking about ? No need to come in here and lie about something so crazy :mjlol:

yeah, it is a bullshyt twitter account. but i don't do the "twitter sources" thing

i wasnt gonna look around for another link just to post a picture of a newspaper :dead:

edit: changed it to a liberal CNN reporter posting the cover. i hope that made a huge difference for you :salute:
lot of these posters are unhinged... or bots, or paid posters cause you could post a video of Biden slapping a kid at Disneyland and some posters would be like "you posting right wing shyt" its like they have autism or something and just ramble. The source matters, sometimes but the content matters the most.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I actually agree that Biden won on his ideas, but the problem is that they were communicated VERY poorly.

Unfortunately we have to consider the lowest common denominator voters/non-voting commentors (i.e. @ORDER_66 , @JT-Money , @the cac mamba , @TripleAgent , @I Really Mean It etc.) This debate basically "confirmed" the narratives about Biden looking lost and senile.
Trump was outchea looking like the Monorail salesman while Biden was looking like Hans Moleman. :snoop: :francis:

To be clear, nothing that happened tonight will change my vote, but this was a bad look.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It’s obvious they held this debate at this point because even the dems know Biden is done. Gives them a window to get him the fukk outta here. It was their only chance. Trump had a disaster of a debate and all anyone can talk about is how bad Biden was. Just absolutely farcical
The Democratic party would be fúcked if they replaced Biden at this point. They have to ride with him because a solid portion of their base wouldn't even turnout to vote if he were to be dropped 4 months before the election.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The Democratic party would be fúcked if they replaced Biden at this point. They have to ride with him because a solid portion of their base wouldn't even turnout to vote if he were to be dropped 4 months before the election.
The dems know they are cooked with Biden. The response tonight affirms that. Their best chance is Michelle Obama. Gavin has a better chance the Biden, but the California cities being shytholes will be front and center and and lose most of the states they need to swing. They are clear underdogs at this point, which is absolutely embarrassing being incumbents and vs a fukking convicted felon. This couldn’t have gone worse for them tonight, but I actually think it was planned to get Biden outta here

Daps
Homie Americans are a notch above fukking brain dead.

They will absolutely not go beyond the surface level "Biden looks old and cant function"

One more debate like that and the elections is Trump's easily.

And I fukking hate Trump, his cult and his politics.