Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
this is pure republican lies. This isn’t to say that Newsom is perfect but a lot of shyt that he is blamed for are simply just big city problems that have finally hit the West Coast without the infrastructure to combat it (homelessness and drug addiction for instance).
I live here. He's made thing worse. Not better. Amd I voted for him

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was watching the analysis of the debate with my daughter, she all in her phone as always.

However, she was pulled in when they repeated things I mentioned during the debate about 9 times in 3 minutes.

MSNBC focused on the things I said in this thread, that his message was correct but it was awfully delivered and had zero impact on the conversation. He is horrible at speaking, and they mentioned that. They mentioned him not rebutting Trump's lies and I was telling my daughter that.

Straight told me they said all the shyt I was saying damn near word for word.
How old is your daughter breh? Has she picked expressed a liking to Trump or Biden? Curious if the youngsters are on the MAGA wave like I hear.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still voting for him...substance wise he won, and I knew he would in that department. and i know the severity of trump...

stupid people though...stupid people who are swayed by these shallow optics. those are the ones I worry about.

so to calm them down...you may need a Newsom to remind people of what that would look like vs. a trump
im voting for him too :yeshrug:

but it's not even just about beating trump. i don't want this fukkin guy to be president compared to a lucid, coherent 55 year old.