Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Some of you all seriously have no idea the amount of chaos that would happen in an imaginary world where a sitting president was replaced on a ticket 4 months before the election.
It'd be a shytshow, now if this was January of this year then yes, but not now. However, could Harris be replaced?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How is that? Trump either didn't answer any of the questions... he dodged every question for the last 45 minutes or when he did answer a direct question it was nothing but lies that can easily be researched...

You sound like a MAGA hat :mjlol:
Why are you blaming us for seeing what we fukking saw bro?

“Y’all so dumb for not parsing through his countless stumbles and and incoherent ramblings to see that at least he TRIED to answer the questions!”

Foh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
“Y’all so dumb for not parsing through his countless stumbles and and incoherent ramblings to see that at least he TRIED to answer the questions!”

There wasn't anything incoherent about it. Did he stumble on his words? Yes.. and he didn't sound great either. But you could still understand every word he said on policy. :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This all pisses me off so much. We been screaming about Mr. Maggoo hobbling around like Grady for a year now, they think dementia was going to magically cure itself in ti e for the debates? At least now the talk is serious about running his old ass out of the paint. Trump loses by 20% with any decent candidate. No not Kamala.
They gaslit everyone and told them they were just falling into the MAGA playbook.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The corpse of Joe Biden has a better chance than Gavin. That guy has fukked up California
And that's another issue, you don't think repubs. are gonna zero in on how he govern Cali????

I already know the talking points will be about homelessness, immigration, and how it's hard to buy anything in that state.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There wasn't anything incoherent about it. Did he stumble on his words? Yes.. and he didn't sound great either. But you could still understand every word he said on policy. :mjlol:
Come on fam, i was too busy suffering from second hand embarrassment. That was real bad. Anyone acting like it wasn’t is fronting like shyt.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Anyone that works in a corporate setting knows people in general respond well to anyone that can speak with authority, passion, clarity and if they actually got some substance that's a bonus. That's Trump's game plan, and he actually not even trying to come with any substance :laff:

I've seen my VP too many times give some rah rah speach with no actual answers or plan and crodies think he turned water into wine :dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And that's another issue, you don't think repubs. are gonna zero in on how he govern Cali????

I already know the talking points will be about homelessness, immigration, and how it's hard to buy anything in that state.
That man bot only allows illegals, he gives them money, health care and drivers license. Then hes buying up property to house homeless ppl. You do not want to be a landlord in los angeles county. If you are, you better have exceptional lawyers on standby