Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
His racist ass is happy as a pig in shyt. He voted for Trump in 2016, 2020 and will vote for him again this year now that DeSantis dropped out.

In a thread titled: "I am actually going to vote for Trump"

When u get that heart attack on the highway going 100mph and u can’t break cuz ya left side fukked :banderas: hopefully in 4 yrs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His racist ass is happy as a pig in shyt. He voted for Trump in 2016, 2020 and will vote for him again this year now that DeSantis dropped out.

In a thread titled: "I am actually going to vote for Trump"
you already said you aren't voting for biden in november, you tranny chasing fakkit :camby:

did you change your mind, fakkit? you voting biden now?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you are in here talkin bout Biden's muffled voice and not about the actual issues that were discussed.... you're a low IQ voter. That's all there is to it. You are the person that CNN is getting their clicks from. :mjlol:
That’s horseshyt. Hes the messenger. If he isn’t the person to get your message across that to you should have found someone else.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
yeah, no shyt. because trump is human garbage. and tonight, he was exactly who we all know he is

but tonight was not a referendum on trump, it was a referendum on the oldest president ever, asking us to give him 4 more years. and it was a fukking disaster

the biden/harris ticket is finished. the DNC has to nominate someone else

Imagine working at the White House for this guy, would you take this old fart seriously? I sure wouldn't.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and if you don't realize that the vast majority of american voters ARE low-IQ voters, then you're a low-IQ analyst

We're not talking about "majority of America..." and what the voting block looks like although I disagree with you because the majority of America was able to see through Trump's bullshyt last time where Biden defeated him SOUNDLY...

But I digress.. I'm talking about the shyt that's being pedaled in here by people like you. Trump said nothing. Biden discussed actual policy. See the difference?