Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. Its not actually.

Over the last 30 years, jobs that traditionally were done by low skill, undereducated blacks are being done by illegals.

Stop marginalizing black labor.
Even if every illegal immigrant in the country was taking a job from a black person, it's still a minority of black people being affected

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me the receipts...Middle Class Immigrants just GO HARDER than poor born citizens...Black People talking about "there are no jobs in my city, that's why there is a lot of crime":mjlol:

I can move in the USA tomorrow and I guarantee you if I don't get killed, and I am alive and healthy, in 5 years I would be making at least $60K per year...GUARANTEE...

Poor citizens of ANY RACE in Western Countries just don't have the "go hard" attitude towards the legal grind as Middle Class Immigrants...

When we middle class immigrants move to countries like the USA, Canada, Australia and EU, all we see is OPPORTUNITY...

I will kill chickens, pick mushrooms, work in the orange groves and get paid $5 per hour, and go to a community college and learn a trade...2 years I am up...Another 3 years, I have a University degree and I am at $60K...

In 10 years, I have a house in the suburbs, a nice reliable car to get me to work, and a retirement fund...In 20 years, my children are doctors, lawyers, engineers and we stick together making us as a FAMILY millionaires...

For example, I used to work with some Lebanese brothers...They were orderlys in the psych hospital...They were grown men, but they stayed together as a family and put all their money together to afford a HUGE MANSION with a swimming pool and all types of toys...These are just ordelys getting $20/hr...

But they also bought a condo for their own privacy when they wanted to party and entertain women...A mansion and a condo just working as ordelys on $20/hr...

I ain't NEVER seen a Born Canadian Citizen legally grind this HARD...

There is a reason why immigrants have ZERO TOLERANCE for bums in Western Countries, that sh@t DON'T make sense to us, because we have NEVER gone more than 6 months without a job...NEVER...:russ:
Lol at buying a mansion and condo on $20 hr

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Why does this dumb fukk like to ostracize us? Why wouldn't it violate the civil rights of all Americans, fukk Trump and his thinly veiled racism and all you retards on here that believe in him

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right. . . . but in a condescending way.

He's right in the sense of the illegal immigrants are doing jobs that a lot of our grandmothers and grandfathers raised families on. Construction, farming cleaning, cooking, etc. . .

He's condescending in the sense that he believes that these low level jobs only effect black people. If that's the case then all these white people with their high level jobs shouldn't have been hiring illegal immigrants in the first place

Studies show blacks hold mostly low level jobs and that immigrants take those jobs from us.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
funny seeing OP here :sas2:

Trump a white supremacist but he's the only politician w/ a platfrom... i've seen mention LEGIT black issues since I've been living (29) :mjpls:

too bad I know he don't give a damn about any lower or middle class no matter what your race is :pachaha:

Poor cacs think Trump gonna save them :deadmanny:
This. He don't give a duck about no poor ppl

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey bytchboy, let me be clear. Illegals BEST job is construction. A mason in NYC makes 250+ a day. That is an illegal. If you want to work for that, do so. Union workers make close to 600. shyt dont get built in NYC anymore because of that outrageous price.

250 is not "lowering wages." It is having realistic wages.

To put that in perspective an illegal construction worker makes 32 dollars an hour.

Now, if you don't want to compete with them for a 32 dollar an hour job, that's your business.

Employers aren't going to hire a black man and pay him a decent wage when they can hire al illegal Mexican and pay him half or 1/3rd of that. Studies say illegals lower wages and make black men more unemployed and incarcerated. This is all that matters. Illegals must be stopped and deported for black men's sake. Black men need 32$ an hour. I don't care how long it takes to build stuff as a result. Black epople's livelihood is more important than construction slave times. Illegals need to get the fukk out and people need to vote for Trump and all people like him to see that it be done.

That is all.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he is doing is insulting uninformed and stupid blacks, he is saying that the low paying jobs the illegals are doing are the best you can do. He is saying be happy to work dead end low paying jobs with no insurance or chance of advance. He is staying this is your legacy to do shyt work and for your children to do the same. Are whites, Asians or any other race exempt from this cycle? Wouldn't it make sense to say you are being discriminated against by the school system? The work place where even being qualified for a job you are picked almost never? Only on the Coli can a man insult your intelligence and willingness to grow but no be mad you aren't work some dead piece of shyt job that will go nowhere.

At the end of the day, blacks make up the highest % of lower level jobs. Whites and Asians simply don't. Hispanics compete with blacks generally, and don't compete with whites or Asians. When Hispanics compete with whites, the whites just get promoted. When Hispanics compete with blacks, we blacks just get fired. The facts on the ground are that blacks need to vote in their self interest and keep illegal immigrants out and keep the black job market fluid -- or else blacks will fall deeper into the underclass, crime will increase, etc.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Any person who listens to the claims on illegals from Trump is baffoon. Ya want to be afro centric and african progressivism but thousands of african refugees come to this country and immigrants to better provide for the family back home.

fukkin clowns
Excluding Ghanaians, Africans haven't opened the door for us to move to their countries so we really don't owe them shyt tbh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trump's not the one to deliver the message. He's a loudmouth whose desperate because he knows hes about to lose. This is the dude who took out full page ads that helped put away the Central Park 5 and wanted to keep them in prison after we knew they were innocent. He was sued and lost for not renting to Black people. fukk Trump.

David Duke could call for reparations and I'm not going to make a dikk-riding post for him

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Excluding Ghanaians, Africans haven't opened the door for us to move to their countries so we really don't owe them shyt tbh

That's why you'll always be stagnant and in rut . you want shyt to be handed to you. Africans are comfortable where they are, it's AA's that have to make the first move and get dialogue going.