Trump says byron donalds is one of the "smart ones "

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You typed a whole book and never once acknowledged what I said. Is it coincidental that everybody named "Professor" on these forums be the dumbest ones?

Never once did I say Trump isn't a racist piece of shyt. I said that yall are in here being fukking brain dead as usual, taking THIS SITUATION out of context
Please tell me or give me the description of the “one” Trump used in the past regarding other individuals to then use them to speak on a group of individuals. He went from one to ones. Provide us with examples of who else he described or what other group of people he described in that same manner so that it puts us in the right context you’re seeing. Because I think you’re full of shyt.

I’ve seen him use one Hispanic judge to then speak on an entire body of Hispanics. I’ve seen him only use this to speak on non-whites. You’re full of shyt and have the full intention of carrying water for a racist

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That image of the white guy touching his head is so egregious that I almost felt sorry for him :mjlol:

I wonder how sellouts sleep at night knowing that absolutely no one respects them except for fellow sellouts. It’s no surprise all these right wing water carriers come across as miserable people because that internal conflict must be rife.