Trump says byron donalds is one of the "smart ones "

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
  1. Post your pic. You hid your face in the verification theread. Coward.
  2. SMD
  3. What does this have to do with what I said?
  4. SMDWYML
  5. Your mother should have taken you to the face like normal.
  6. SMD
@RickyDiBiase you too bytch. fakkit ass nikkas worried about me instead of the issues.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He about to get 10-15% of the black male vote.
:sas2:
Sad that we got that many c00ns :francis:

We've had a disturbing amount of black men shucking and jiving for Trump, lately. The same Trump that son of a Klansman, had open white supremacists in his cabinet, openly called white supremacists "fine people", has been embraced by Neo Nazis, made it safe for Klansman go uncovered, etc. And that's not even going into the typical right leaning policies that negatively affects the black community

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I know two blundering political candidates when I see em :umad: wanna scrap?
It’s obvious that you have no interest in policy differences so all you have left is some weird “I triggered this poster” win you think you’ve obtained.

It’s ok. Youre a low informed voter with no intention to vote but wants to make noise of some sort about your feelings onto a messageboard. What’s off about my timeline here?

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How did I know if I came to The Coli I'd find a whole thread full of responses from idiots that can't understand that he was talking about CONGRESSMEN? Can't even use context to figure out what's going on :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How did I know if I came to The Coli I'd find a whole thread full of responses from idiots that can't understand that he was talking about CONGRESSMEN? Can't even use context to figure out what's going on :snoop:

I'm sure these are all out-of-context too?

“You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me."

"Name one country run by a black person that's not a shythole. Name one city."

"I'd like to know how does [Obama] get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

"the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy." [in reference to Obama]

"Get off the basketball court." [in reference to Obama]

"'There's no way I can let this black f-g win.'"

"Our great African-American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"We have to defeat Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual," Trump said, eliciting boos from the crowd. "You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?"

"I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

“the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

"these young men do not exactly have the pasts of angels" "what were they doing in the park anyway?" [in reference to the Central Park 5 after they were exonerated]

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

Trump tweets fake statistic from White nationalists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people. The actual number is 15%.

"Maybe [the BLM protester] should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

“Look at how much African American communities are suffering from Democratic control. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?” [The actual figure for Black youth unemployment was 19%.]

“African Americans and Hispanics are living in hell. You walk down the street and you get shot.”

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

“You go into the inner cities and you see it's 45 percent poverty, African Americans now 45 percent poverty in the inner cities.” This is nearly double the true figure.

“Why do we want all these people from ‘shythole countries’ coming here?”

"Only the blacks could live like this."

Those are just the ones that have gotten into the public eye. Imagine what he says in private.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm sure these are all out-of-context too?

“You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me."

"Name one country run by a black person that's not a shythole. Name one city."

"I'd like to know how does [Obama] get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

"the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy." [in reference to Obama]

"Get off the basketball court." [in reference to Obama]

"'There's no way I can let this black f-g win.'"

"Our great African-American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"We have to defeat Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual," Trump said, eliciting boos from the crowd. "You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?"

"I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define."

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

“the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

"these young men do not exactly have the pasts of angels" "what were they doing in the park anyway?" [in reference to the Central Park 5 after they were exonerated]

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

Trump tweets fake statistic from White nationalists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people. The actual number is 15%.

"Maybe [the BLM protester] should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

“Look at how much African American communities are suffering from Democratic control. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?” [The actual figure for Black youth unemployment was 19%.]

“African Americans and Hispanics are living in hell. You walk down the street and you get shot.”

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

“You go into the inner cities and you see it's 45 percent poverty, African Americans now 45 percent poverty in the inner cities.” This is nearly double the true figure.

“Why do we want all these people from ‘shythole countries’ coming here?”

"Only the blacks could live like this."

Those are just the ones that have gotten into the public eye. Imagine what he says in private.
You typed a whole book and never once acknowledged what I said. Is it coincidental that everybody named "Professor" on these forums be the dumbest ones?

Never once did I say Trump isn't a racist piece of shyt. I said that yall are in here being fukking brain dead as usual, taking THIS SITUATION out of context

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Never once did I say Trump isn't a racist piece of shyt. I said that yall are in here being fukking brain dead as usual, taking THIS SITUATION out of context

This is you, right?

Since I’ve been old enough to vote, I’ve gained NOTHING from Bush, Obama, or Biden. I didn’t vote for Trump but I damn sure gained some wealth when he was in office. I’d like to go back in time and vote for him, since that was the ONLY time I gained anything from a politician

I’d rather have ignorant ass Trump in office, at this point. If the country is gonna be fukked regardless, at least let us be fukked and have extra money in our pockets.

Let these brain dead ass nikkas tell it it’s just “MaGaT CACs” considering voting for Trump…meanwhile people keep telling yall that in real life, people understand that we aren’t getting anywhere with this voting Democrat shyt.

“But, but, the racism”…again, you dumb fukk, you’re getting racism at every turn, no matter who is in office. But your retarded ass chose to hate Trump because your mom and grandma don’t like him.

Based on the citizens watching the country go to shyt at a rapid pace? Most people are in a “lesser of the two evils” state of mind. And Trump is looking like the “lesser” to most people at this point

Once again, are yall too damned stupid to understand that the current standing president of the USA obviously isn't capable of running the country and hasn't been for a long time.

Yes, everybody knows Trump is a lying felon...that's not the biggest issue right now.

Dumb fakkit name 4 ways you didn’t have more money than you ever have when Trump was in office.

He's not a politican. He's a businessman. It's going to work its way out immediately if he gets back in. And please don't take this as me being a fan of Trump. It just is what it is.

It’s not even that people necessarily support Trump…but you’re a liar if you’re saying you can’t see how this country has gone to shyt (even more than it had already) under this Biden admin.

Breh, as much as most of us can't stand Trump, there's very few of us that doubt that he's going to win again. Either you're choosing to be blind or you're just being hopeful

I swear they were shytting on Trump left and right for the past damn near decade but this Christmas Eve/Christmas I heard every woman in my family say things were better when Trump was in office

Nobody is sitting around praising Trump. It’s just obvious as fukk that this country has been hurting since Biden has been in office.

Yeah okay, Trump wants police to just be able to do what they want and harass everybody with no consequences. Because that's what he made the police do during his first presidency, right?

Dumb with money…sounds like the same thing they say about Trump and his ignorant ass been winning for decades

I guarantee 90% of us have no clue why we don’t like Trump. Just like 90% of us don’t even know what policies candidates are endorsing and just vote because other nikkas said they are voting a certain way

Yep, somehow I’m a full blown Trump supporter that refuses to vote for any of these clown ass candidates...

But use whatever deflection necessary to make yourself feel better about a great bit of our people having zero sense…

For the 100th time, Coli posters are truly just dumb as a bag of rocks. Yes, fukk Trump's lying ass too but yall lack so many braincells or just want to jump on the hive-minded "fukk Trump" train when you literally dont even know why you dont like him, that you just can't seem to wrap your mind around why there is more news about the current leader of our country being literally incapable of holding his position...

Or, the world has gone to shyt while he’s been in office and people are speaking out about it?

Not even joking when I say The Coli is the ONLY place I’ve seen people somehow defending Joe Biden in the past year or so…

This forum literally has the dumbest posters I’ve seen anywhere online and I’m not exaggerating

I can care less who gets in office but I can't wait to see the excuses when Trump wins. The Coli is wrong about damn near everything because the posters don't research or read any data or have any grasp of what the real world thinks. nikkas just be on here posting whatever think sounds good lol

What happens when Trump gets back in office and it doesn’t affect your life one bit? Will you feel dumb or just act like you didn’t believe that any one specific candidate would directly change your life in some kind of way?

You’ll have the same job, making the same amount of money, living with the same high ass rent and food costs mo matter who is in there. The racism will be the same as it’s been forever, crackers will still be crackers and nikkas will be nikkas.

THIS PRESIDENCY ISNT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, YOU SIMPLE MINDED ASS nikkaS

Understood, but why? Everything has gone down hill from like the moment Biden was elected. Not that Trump was the sole reason for it, but the country was not this fukked up when dude was in office

This one is hilarious because it was in response to a pro-Trump post by Pazzy, one of the most illogical and mentally dysfunctional posters on the forum:

You're wasting your time trying to post anything logical on this forum. These nikkas are the worst representation of black people out of anywhere I've been online...

You're constantly telling people why they should ignore Trump's racism and all negative impacts he's had on the country, while you go around telling people to either vote for Trump or not vote at all. You repeatedly carry water for Trump and you NEVER carry water for Biden.

Then you want to turn around and claim you're "both sides" and not a straight-up Trump supporter who knows he has to hide it here.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It’s obvious that you have no interest in policy differences so all you have left is some weird “I triggered this poster” win you think you’ve obtained.

It’s ok. Youre a low informed voter with no intention to vote but wants to make noise of some sort about your feelings onto a messageboard. What’s off about my timeline here?
other than sounding feminine i seem to have it figured out brother
i’ll vote when i see real solutions for black ppl

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
other than sounding feminine i seem to have it figured out brother
i’ll vote when i see real solutions for black ppl
Bro...what don't you get that you diagnosing me with some affliction isn't hiding that FACT that you are a low information imbued individual who has no real reason to post as you contribute othing?
We both know that when you leave this site you posses zero interest in reading anything politically tied to policy.

You....I repeat YOU..... have admitted to this in this very thread.

I don't care what you think I am. You have zero to contribute. You made it clear that policy discovery isn't in your wheelhouse while at the same time thinking you can speak on both sides. That is an empty vessel. That is you.