Trump says byron donalds is one of the "smart ones "

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
That's standard though.

Obama was getting 95% but no other candidate is getting that number. Historically it's always been about that percentage of brehs going Republican.

The media keeps comparing all other Democrats to how Obama did with Black men. Trump is just getting what most Republicans got historically. The media is making it seem like Trump is gaining something but any generic GOP candidate would poll similarly. Exactly why American media can't be trusted.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Clinton wasn’t seeing 95%? I know the democrats and Republicans flipped at some point in American history. Maybe at 10-15 percent are residuals that didn’t flip parties.
:manny:
Black Americans are very conservative on many issues. Many issues we are liberal. I can see why we vote republican, especially the single issue voters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black Americans are very conservative on many issues. Many issues we are liberal. I can see why we vote republican, especially the single issue voters.

Post any 3 meaningful issues where Black Americans poll closer to Republicans than to Democrats. Post the actual polls.

Or post any 3 Black politicians representing a majority-Black constituency who are more conservative than the American center.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's standard though.

Obama was getting 95% but no other candidate is getting that number. Historically it's always been about that percentage of brehs going Republican.

The media keeps comparing all other Democrats to how Obama did with Black men. Trump is just getting what most Republicans got historically. The media is making it seem like Trump is gaining something but any generic GOP candidate would poll similarly. Exactly why American media can't be trusted.
Yeah there's rich ass Black people worried about Tax rates out here.

Falls into we're not a monolith status.

Low key I think that all this bullshyt on social media will get a few non voters and some of the Black Republican leaners to vote Kamala.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trump is racist, Byron Donalds is a c00n tether. Okay, now that that's established, what are we getting for our vote? "But Republicans" is not an answer.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Trump is racist, Byron Donalds is a c00n tether. Okay, now that that's established, what are we getting for our vote? "But Republicans" is not an answer.
2983.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just a tweet to get the computers ‘putin. The bar is already low as hell.
Im not voting for trump or kamala based on either arguments. They’re both trash rap.
I dont think you know shyt