Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wgaf ?? :what: I was a Bernie guy
i even was on Hillary side fuk does that matter? Yall scrapping for anything
Anything instead of debating the issues smh
Debating what?
If you could be a Bernie guy and become a Trump apologist then you never cared about the policies to begin with.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Debating what?
If you could be a Bernie guy and become a Trump apologist then you never cared about the policies to begin with.
Actually I do care about the policies which is why I dug Bern :pachaha:pitiful argument
All u fakkits do is bring up trump

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I do care about the policies which is why I dug Bern :pachaha:pitiful argument
All u fakkits do is bring up trump
Which policies? I fail to see the throughline between agreeing with Bernie's policies and voting for Hillary to acting like Trump isn't a threat to the social and economic progression in America and being apathetic to voting for Kamala.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Which policies? I fail to see the throughline between agreeing with Bernie's policies and voting for Hillary acting like Trump isn't a threat to the social and economic progression in America and being apathetic to voting for Kamala.
Probably bc u can’t see the forest past the trees. U think yesterdays opinions apply today.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Random but this is you coli brehs every day om here. Probably a bot account but lol. Mind you she tried to tell thr daughter of Kennedy she's wrong bu posting a false article.

That really sums up The Coli right there.

Reminds me of the time that a certain pro-Confederate poster claimed that Jesse Owens and Hitler were tight with each other and Jesse Owens cherished his time with Hitler....even though Owens's family said it was a bullshyt story and no one EVER had claimed such a stupid thing until the late 1980s after Jesse Owens had died.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Random but this is you coli brehs every day om here. Probably a bot account but lol. Mind you she tried to tell thr daughter of Kennedy she's wrong bu posting a false article.

Slightly more research: I saw that she had 50+ anti-Democrat political posts today despite almost zero engagement and thought she might be mentally ill. Especially because she calls herself the "Executive Director, Black America for Immigration Reform", which sounded like a wild title for someone who gets literally zero likes or shares on the vast majority of their Tweets.

But then I looked her up, and "Black America for Immigration Reform" was founded last year by a White Trump official, William W. Chip, who has a long history of racist and race-baiting statements especially against Black people.

It also appears to be associated with the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), part of the immigration network of famous White Nationalist John Tanton.

So she's probably getting paid by White racists to post ineffectually on Twitter all day. Just like certain Coli posters.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You typed a whole book and never once acknowledged what I said. Is it coincidental that everybody named "Professor" on these forums be the dumbest ones?

Never once did I say Trump isn't a racist piece of shyt. I said that yall are in here being fukking brain dead as usual, taking THIS SITUATION out of context

have you proven you are black?