Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Actually that’s not what it said. I live next to one of the most affluent black neighborhoods in LA. Most homes are 1 million plus. Do you think the black owners there want low income housing next to them? That hurts their resale value and in turn hurts the little generational wealth that was being accumulated. Here’s more financials: a home purchase in this area ago has almost doubled in value. My friends $1 million home is now worth almost 2 million. Another friend has a section 8 complex less than a mile away and his value has dropped at least 100k if he were to sell right now. I get what you were TRYING to say. But you need to be open to more context and real life examples and quit fishing for daps.

This is the same logic that created black ghettos in the first place. "black people reduce our property value" now it is "poor people reduce our property value" digusting demonic shyt.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Actually that’s not what it said. I live next to one of the most affluent black neighborhoods in LA. Most homes are 1 million plus. Do you think the black owners there want low income housing next to them? That hurts their resale value and in turn hurts the little generational wealth that was being accumulated. Here’s more financials: a home purchase in this area ago has almost doubled in value. My friends $1 million home is now worth almost 2 million. Another friend has a section 8 complex less than a mile away and his value has dropped at least 100k if he were to sell right now. I get what you were TRYING to say. But you need to be open to more context and real life examples and quit fishing for daps.

THAT HOLDS TRUE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SELL TO ANYBODY. WE SHOULD LOOK MORE INTO ONLY SELLING TO OUR OWN. THEN WE SET THE PRICES. OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, OUR RULES, OUR PRICES.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Makes Sense to me. Black People live in the Burbs too
Black people might live in the suburbs too, but that's not how Trump sees things. He is signaling to white people. Remember:

lwlhKlI.jpg

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
You know what it is man. The further you get away from the city into the suburbs. Black are almost nowhere to be found. By design though and the few black people that live out there having the same few point as those Cacs.

:pacspit:
My mom lives in a suburb of Atlanta that's really nice, i've only seen a handful of white people out there. Not that that's not an outlier but there's more than a few places in the US that I know of that are like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would someone who spent a lot of money on their property want low income houses right next the them.

Are you a special kind of stupid, low income houses is everywhere already

In the richest suburb there's somebody in that zip code that lives in a shack or a trailer park

also low income housing doesn't mean run down, it means its reserved for people who qualify and also section 8 tenants can live ANYWHERE

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all minorities are on section 8? Everyone who lives in an apartment or condo is on section 8?

Man stop being ignorant.

Plenty of people who live on section 8 live in the suburbs lmao

you're brain washed to think section 8 means the ghetto or projects

you can live anywhere on section 8

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, and even the property value aspect is dubious. If they build one Duplex in your neighborhood. it's not that big a deal. Thats all they did in my parents neighborhood. The didn't even build a new property. they just converted a large house that was already there into a duplex.
I could understand people feeling a certain way if they were contructing a Barksdale Tower right next to your house. but these people are really only complaining about who is living next to them. not the actual property. Most of the time you can't even tell which house is a low income one.

The bolded is 100% true, and also lets me know that most people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about.

Come to my neighborhood and pick out all the homes that were purchased on an FHA loans vs the ones that werent :ohhh:

Should be simple right? :ohhh:

Gotta keep them undesirables outta my burbs :picard:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew there would be some blowback in this thread but I’m fine with that. My point was that owning a home or any type of real estate is the main asset in creating wealth.

As black people we struggle with the idea of generational wealth. So I’d like for all of us to own more property with values going up, versus assuming that we are only capable of living in low income housing and have no ownership.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For someone that apparently never did shyt, Obama is still getting stuff he passed overturned almost four years later.
Because people wanted him to be superman, so they bring up LGBT and whatnot, meanwhile Trump has been flipping a metric ton of stuff Obama did.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So what happens to people who already moved to the burbs under this program?

In my area almost every suburb has some apartment complexes. It's not section 8 cheap but it's a way for lower income ppl to still get access to good school districts

(random thoughts)
HUD is run by a black man (Ben Carson) under Trump Admin :dead:, fukking c00n
I honestly don't even know how section 8 would work in a good suburb, what landlord is putting a $300k+ single family crib on section 8 voucher? To get a max of $1200 when they could get much more from a normal tenant
Reading what AFFH actually is I don't really see how it would really help black people, couldn't wealthy suburbs just refuse the federal HUD money and continue to thrive off their high property tax base going bout they business.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I live near these ignorant ass white folks who swear more people moving down here would be detrimental to the area but they ALWAYS complaining that we dont get restaurants outside of fast food restaurants or non chain stores in general like the north side of town. Well guess what fukkwad, when you allow apartments, condos, etc...you increase the population density, which is what all those chic stores and restaurants you wish were down here need to survive.

@Rekkapryde You know about these fayette county and peachtree city folks right?

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Low income does not automatically mean criminal, low morality, low work ethics, or even low class...

Immoral, lazy, uncouth criminals come from the suburbs as well.
For a public figure to even hint of this is a discrace but for the fukking president :mindblown: when this cac dies I hope he’s striped of all presidential honors and threw in a shyt hole:scusthov: