Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Only white people live in the suburbs? Does that mean that the blacks that live there are c00ns? Do the blacks that live there want low income housing next to them? Explain your logic here.

You know what it is man. The further you get away from the city into the suburbs. Black are almost nowhere to be found. By design though and the few black people that live out there having the same view point as those Cacs.

:pacspit:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
People are full of shyt they don’t want section 8 in the community but will be mad at this.

I live in a nice neighborhood in Bronzeville, Chicago and there is section 8 housing surrounded by expensive condos and homes and they don't cause any issues. fukk out of here with this black pathology shyt. Concentrated poverty causes crime not poor people.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:Did your dumb c00n ass even read what the rule was? It's there to make sure that cities who get federal money to build housing make sure that the housing takes into account historical bias and adheres to the FHA to redule racial bias. It's not about poor people, its about BLACK people.

Actually that’s not what it said. I live next to one of the most affluent black neighborhoods in LA. Most homes are 1 million plus. Do you think the black owners there want low income housing next to them? That hurts their resale value and in turn hurts the little generational wealth that was being accumulated. Here’s more financials: a home purchase in this area ago has almost doubled in value. My friends $1 million home is now worth almost 2 million. Another friend has a section 8 complex less than a mile away and his value has dropped at least 100k if he were to sell right now. I get what you were TRYING to say. But you need to be open to more context and real life examples and quit fishing for daps.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Putting all the low income housing in one place, creates ghettos. This is proven. It has also been proven the placing single low income houses scattered throughout communites improves the lifestlye of the people in those in lowincome houses. Having one neighbor in a low income house is not going to have a measurable impact on their neighbors, thats just fearmongering. But it does have a major impact on the low income indivduals.
It also makes it harder for white people to target low income communities.

There is an HBO series the explains this issue better than me. Show me a Hero. check it out.

WELL SAID, SIR.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Makes Sense to me. Black People live in the Burbs too
He doesn't view it that way though. He associates 'black' as city. Black = City, City = Crime. Therefore black = criminal. Low income housing = Black = Criminal

He associates white as suburban peaceful innocent people. He also mentioned 'the beautiful suburb of Iowa'. Iowa = White.

He's so transparent in what he says.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I got mixed feeling on this issue. I’m in the burbs in a great school system. I pay a lot to live this way. People who can’t afford to live here shouldn’t.

The problem is that you're equating not being financially well-off to being a criminal or bad homeowner which is not the case.

Even in high crime, high poverty neighborhoods, criminals are the MINORITY of residents responsible for the majority of crimes.

If you really believe the bolded you should stop and consider why you actually feel that way because it's most likely an ingrained bias due to negative propaganda.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what it is man. The further you get away from the city into the suburbs. Black are almost nowhere to be found. By design though and the few black people that live out there having the same few point as those Cacs.

:pacspit:

Like I said to the other dude, I get the surface level of this. But that’s assuming that all blacks live in low income housing and that’s simply not true.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Studies have found that investments in low-income housing typically reduce or do not increase crime while reducing segregation, but may cause homeowners to sell for a cheaper price when such projects are built in affluent areas.

That rule, written under the Fair Housing Act, required local governments to prove that federal subsidies for housing projects would not go to developments with zoning laws or other regulations that are effectively discriminatory to minorities, particularly Black and Hispanic Americans.
Yep, and even the property value aspect is dubious. If they build one Duplex in your neighborhood. it's not that big a deal. Thats all they did in my parents neighborhood. The didn't even build a new property. they just converted a large house that was already there into a duplex.
I could understand people feeling a certain way if they were contructing a Barksdale Tower right next to your house. but these people are really only complaining about who is living next to them. not the actual property. Most of the time you can't even tell which house is a low income one.