Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would someone who spent a lot of money on their property want low income houses right next the them.

Are you a fan of redlining or levittowns?

Cuz you dont get to opt of of living in a society just because you buy a home.

Its like white kids saying why would they wanna go to school with poor blacks? Cant the ISD send those poor blacks to other schools?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Putting all the low income housing in one place, creates ghettos. This is proven. It has also been proven the placing single low income houses scattered throughout communites improves the lifestlye of the people in those in lowincome houses. Having one neighbor in a low income house is not going to have a measurable impact on their neighbors, thats just fearmongering. But it does have a major impact on the low income indivduals.
It also makes it harder for white people to target low income communities.

There is an HBO series the explains this issue better than me. Show me a Hero. check it out.

these people are clearly cacs, and most black suburbs are lower middle class or low income already.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why would someone who spent a lot of money on their property want low income houses right next the them.
Y’all crackas got that money from the blood of black folks based on generational exploitation and even not directly y’all are afforded more opportunities based on systematic racism. Your people are pathetic :pacspit:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Only white people live in the suburbs? Does that mean that the blacks that live there are c00ns? Do the blacks that live there want low income housing next to them? Explain your logic here.
:gucci:Did your dumb c00n ass even read what the rule was? It's there to make sure that cities who get federal money to build housing make sure that the housing takes into account historical barriers and adheres to the FHA to reduce segregation. It's not about poor people, its about BLACK people.

Last edited:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
So you want low income black people forced to live in city slums with terrible education systems huh?

:mjpls:

Anyway, this shyt was just a bandaid that doesn't address the economic wages of war of white supremacy. We need reperations
More whites are on low income programs. In Dallas, there's plenty of Black suburbs. Yall just think low income=blacks ppl and Suburbs=White ppl.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got mixed feeling on this issue. I’m in the burbs in a great school system. I pay a lot to live this way. People who can’t afford to live here shouldn’t.

Housing created by this rule is not exempt from property tax (which is what pays for your school system) so what are you really saying?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
More whites are on low income programs. In Dallas, there's plenty of Black suburbs. Yall just think low income=blacks ppl and Suburbs=White ppl.

the high income suburbs with good school systems that these programs target are mostly white. Black suburbs suffer the same disinvestment and financial instability as all black communities.