Trump rally fukkery thread

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This shyt just boggles the mind. If you judge a party and a candidate based on the supporters, what do we see? Trump and republicans are the party of the dumb, uneducated, ignorant. There's nothing good about Trump followers. Like, is there a single good quality of his supporters? Why don't people see this? :mindblown: How can you be a Trump supporter knowing all of his followers are idiots? I guess idiots don't know that being an idiot is a bad thing. :snoop:
Racism.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yep. Not watching this shyt. Was fun at a time from a fukkery standpoint but I hate the fact the media is going to carry this bullshyt live and won't participate. I'll catch fukkery highlights afterwards
No this was never fun or funny. At all.

It wasnt funny when he called Nazis very fine people after they killed a woman and beat a young black man sensless in Charlottesville, it wasnt funny when Trump told his fans to get violent towards journalists, it wasnt funny when Trump's negligenve allowed 120,000 people to die of a disease he knew about for months.

The only people who think this is funny are these millenial racist trump loving white boys cause they're sociopaths and think the suffering of people who don't look like them is comedy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
“yeah, a friend of mine died from the virus, and his son was on a ventilator, but on the other hand, you don’t know who to believe, even friends of mine who are worried aren’t wearing their masks.”

UDPZ4IT.png