Trump rally fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
may a far more potent more powerful stain
two step all through that bytch tonight.
N0KBQNQ.gif

Tpx7ozQ.gif
Tpx7ozQ.gif

226onz8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This shyt just boggles the mind. If you judge a party and a candidate based on the supporters, what do we see? Trump and republicans are the party of the dumb, uneducated, ignorant. There's nothing good about Trump followers. Like, is there a single good quality of his supporters? Why don't people see this? :mindblown: How can you be a Trump supporter knowing all of his followers are idiots? I guess idiots don't know that being an idiot is a bad thing. :snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not watching any of his rallies, we know the media wants another 4 years
Yep. Not watching this shyt. Was fun at a time from a fukkery standpoint but I hate the fact the media is going to carry this bullshyt live and won't participate. I'll catch fukkery highlights afterwards

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This shyt just boggles the mind. If you judge a party and a candidate based on the supporters, what do we see? Trump and republicans are the party of the dumb, uneducated, ignorant. There's nothing good about Trump followers. Like, is there a single good quality of his supporters? Why don't people see this? :mindblown: How can you be a Trump supporter knowing all of his followers are idiots? I guess idiots don't know that being an idiot is a bad thing. :snoop:

it’s easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What’s the point in blm protesters being out there? I don’t get it.

It’s no helping the people that support trump at this point. I’d personally just let them all get rona in piece and stay out of this one