Reppin
NULL
The Shamwow guy looks like he's losing his battle with Meth :picard:
Well he’s already lost to a stripper

KBZRYCSKALGDNLUKLXRFZT5EME.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
the actual rally will be aired live i'm sure. as for the pre-rally on the ground unless someone is live streaming it, the usual news networks are probably doing some coverage, but they probably not getting the good shyt like this:

:skip:

Dude cut a whole promo looking like the Heartbroke Man Shawn Michaels :mjlol:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Six Trump campaign staffers working on Tulsa rally test positive for coronavirus

Six staffers working on President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus, the Trump campaign said Saturday.

Just hours before the President is expected to arrive in the state, Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said in a statement that "per safety protocols, campaign staff are tested for COVID-19 before events. Six members of the advance team tested positive out of hundreds of tests performed, and quarantine procedures were immediately implemented."

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
If they get racially abused at that rally at some point its really hold your own nuts.

Trump is locking latinos up in his ICE concentration camps and letting them die there and of covid19 im large numbers and they still supporting him.

:martin:

TBH Ive been wanting to touch on this but as a black man I feel that aint my place.
The woke latinos gotta chew out these uncle juans. I don't want to.

They gotta holler at Tio Tomas, I think Uncle Juan is a frozen burrito brand :russ:

someone post MJ in the sombrero