Trump rally fukkery thread

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Watching RSBN on YouTube. Looks like it's the only live stream. MSNBC ain't showing shyt but pundits. I can barely hold it together. This bedwench on this Youtube channel just interviewed that c00n david whatever the fukk his name is.

That nikka GOT ME HEATED. :martin:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching RSBN on YouTube. Looks like it's the only live stream. MSNBC ain't showing shyt but pundits. I can barely hold it together. This bedwench on this Youtube channel just interviewed that c00n david whatever the fukk his name is.

That nikka GOT ME HEATED. :martin:
You tryna get us to watch an alt right youtube channel?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You tryna get us to watch an alt right youtube channel?
i posted a clip from it too, without even realizing that's what it was.

they seem to be the only ones sending their reporters on the ground to interview the cult it seems... they probably think it's a hoax too. i hope that woman sanitizing that mic they spitting on lmao, cuz her weak ass mask she's wearing ain't protecting her from shyt.. it's protecting them.

the usual left alternate media people like TYT, who i'd assume would be there, are too responsible to send people into that rona pool it seems.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
the actual rally will be aired live i'm sure. as for the pre-rally on the ground unless someone is live streaming it, the usual news networks are probably doing some coverage, but they probably not getting the good shyt like this:

:skip:

Jezuz Krist :heh: