Trump rally fukkery thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Its ok, but to your point, you're not wrong, but did you notice how the reporter responded? Literally, ":whoa:". That's what made it extra suspicious imo. If its just a normal occurrence, why was he so worried for us to find out?

---

Superstar
Daps
Lincoln Project is GOAT and they show that Republicans are better than Democrats at making ads and messaging. Their ads on Trump been brutal and they been playing in all the swing states.

There's another anti-Trump Republican Group
Republican Voters Against Trump

That website got mad short clip videos of Republicans saying Trump is WOAT and they are voting for Biden.

Watched them!
God damn those ads are hard-hitting.
Even Mitch getting hammered.
I got say those ads talk to the Republican party Pre Bush! Nice ads.
I like how their aim is to clean up the Republican Party!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with this family?:mindblown: I don’t get some black folks man..How could you in good conscious sit up there with those racist rednecks and an idiot of a president.

"B b but Trump is real as it gets! I hate professional fancy talk and complicated terms from other presidents!" Typical TLR poster

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Watched them!
God damn those ads are hard-hitting.
Even Mitch getting hammered.
I got say those ads talk to the Republican party Pre Bush! Nice ads.
I like how their aim is to clean up the Republican Party!
They deep in Trump's head so much that they made a TV ad about Trump's campaign manager, the same guy that's going to get blamed for tonight's small crowd size because Brad was saying it was going to be a record number. These guys know that Trump hate when people profit off him and get too much spotlight. They made this ad purely to piss off Trump and see if it leads to Brad getting fired. :mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yep. That's who I thought I saw in the crowd earlier.

I know Shirley :snoop:

T West be on the Pan African stuff heavy. I know he (like most pro blacks) goes in on the Democrats and Liberal policies but I didn't think he would go full MAGA. lol

I've seen some of Shirley's youtube. She rides for ADOS and Reparations but hates Dems lol.

Daps
T West be on the Pan African stuff heavy. I know he (like most pro blacks) goes in on the Democrats and Liberal policies but I didn't think he would go full MAGA. lol

I've seen some of Shirley's youtube. She rides for ADOS and Reparations but hates Dems lol.

Man Shirley was one of the delegates at the Republican convention in 2016 :snoop:

It's been a while since I talked to her and me and her really had no problem before that. She was a Republican and I had no issue with that until Trump

After Trump, I cant do it. Cant be too cool with any negro supporting that evil devil.