Trump rally fukkery thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
emptytrump.jpg

Dude is at is his own ballyhooed event like this. Cold world.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
boogalo boys being out there is extremely dangerous

fbi has intel they’re planning something in dc, they’ve murdered 2 cops in oakland pinning it on protestors, and 3 weee caught in vegas with plans to incite violence, had bombs and everything

I know very little about that group, currently. Would you expound a bit on 'em.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump really that insecure
Pathetic

I think even he knows that this is the end of the road for him....he having fun with the final 4.5 months left in his presidency before a historical humiliation in November. He just wants to play golf in Florida and forget he ever touched The White House.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know very little about that group, currently. Would you expound a bit on 'em.

Extreme pro-gun, far-right, anti-government guys. Sort of like Antifa in that they're more a movement than an organization, pretty loosely connected if at all.

All they want to do is create chaos leading to civil war (in some cases race war) that they hope will lead to the fall of the US government and anarchy, where they can then rule their domain via out-arming everyone. They're basically the sort of people who beat off to Mad Max movies and wish that was them.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Extreme pro-gun, far-right, anti-government guys. Sort of like Antifa in that they're more a movement than an organization, pretty loosely connected if at all.

All they want to do is create chaos leading to civil war (in some cases race war) that they hope will lead to the fall of the US government and anarchy, where they can then rule their domain via out-arming everyone. They're basically the sort of people who beat off to Mad Max movies and wish that was them.

Props. From what I read, some of 'em take on racist ideologies and some of 'em don't.