Trump rally fukkery thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
T West be on the Pan African stuff heavy. I know he (like most pro blacks) goes in on the Democrats and Liberal policies but I didn't think he would go full MAGA. lol

I've seen some of Shirley's youtube. She rides for ADOS and Reparations but hates Dems lol.

If anyone has more smokes against Trump's GOP over Liberals, they got a lot of issues. Yeah Liberals are not perfect, and yeah, they do deserve criticism, but for any second that they dont deliver smoke against the GOP as harsh or worse than they do against the Libs, then they need mental help from a professional.

---

Superstar
Daps
They deep in Trump's head so much that they made a TV ad about Trump's campaign manager, the same guy that's going to get blamed for tonight's small crowd size because Brad was saying it was going to be a record number. These guys know that Trump hate when people profit off him and get too much spotlight. They made this ad purely to piss off Trump and see if it leads to Brad getting fired. :mjlol:

Yeah breh they aim to clean house.
This one made me laugh out loud as well!

If you remembered at all! Like damn!
:russ:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The Rona going to be in the cut like

giphy.gif

"sleepy joe doesn't know what state he's in"

920x920.jpg

:mjlol:

Dude literally said we should slow testing down because so many people are testing positive :dead:

This dude just threw the glass of water on the floor like we in medieval Norway :gucci:

He on that good coke tonight:pachaha:

Amerikkka fukked up big time! :bryan:

I'm weak
JY87SOT.png