Trump rally fukkery thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
No one is hiding out breh. This isn't 2016. The dynamics aren't the same. As challenger, Trump was new, different, and had an opponent that was villainized over 20+ years by the conservative right. Hillary had the worst favorability ratings of almost any candidate in the modern era.

As an incumbent, Trump has no re-election message, is failing on multiple front, and has an opponent that is extremely hard for him to demonize as most people do not view him as inherently evil. Trump's act is stale. It's the same shyt and its clear that independents aren't feeling him like they did in 2016.

So Joe should continue doing what he's doing IMO. His campaign is being ran well. They outraised Trump last period and probably will this upcoming one as well. He projects calm and steady, doesn't give Trump a ton of fodder, and that's all that's needed right now.

Whoever runs this twitter account needs a fukking raise.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More importantly where’s he at in Michigan, Wisconsin and North Carolina?
i think he might lose florida depending on the level of cheating they do there. it's definitely on the table.

if that happens it makes the rest of it obsolete.

i actually think this shyt is a toss up in 2020 though. who fukking knows what this country will look like in November.

jesus could come back next month, or the martians could invade in august.

turnout is going to be at an all time low this year and i legit don't think they will be able to call it on election night since it's gonna be a lot of mail ins.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They just started playing Back That Ass Up at the block party. White bytches looking

200.gif

:russ:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I hear you and respect your opinion, and I hope you're right. I just don't think cool, calm and measured beat Trump types. The temperature of the country is burning hot and I think you have to keep your ear to the streets and carry that energy to the polls, not try to calm it down.
That’s right. I will never underestimate cacs evilness and pettiness to outweigh anything beneficial to them and their family. They’re will let this nation burn.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
“We had a friend who died from Covid, and his son was on a ventilator, he almost died. So we know it’s real, but then at the same time you don’t know what the facts are, you feel like maybe one side plays it one way and the other side plays it another.”

Complete absolute fukkery in one statement:wow::skip:
Friend died and has a son on the ventilator but don't know what the facts are. :wow: How you choose a conspiracy theory over your OWN reality. :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wait what's this haven't heard or seen an ad for this. Is it disgruntled Republicans or conservatives that feel Trump is a fraud?
Lincoln Project is GOAT and they show that Republicans are better than Democrats at making ads and messaging. Their ads on Trump been brutal and they been playing in all the swing states.

There's another anti-Trump Republican Group
Republican Voters Against Trump

That website got mad short clip videos of Republicans saying Trump is WOAT and they are voting for Biden.