Up in the club I got your pis-tal money
catch them fools at the bar for that cristal money

:violent:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I mean all those projects he built with his name for years those wasnt cheap. even if you cut corners and used cheap materials... someone paying for it.....:patrice: i know he hiding money somewhere...
Yeah, his investors he left high and dry while he files for bankruptcy and rides off into the sunset. All smart businessmen do that :skip:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Between this, the Trump Org scandal, Georgia Ballots, and the Insurrection, I have to question the intelligence of his supporters.

You mean to tell me that none of this shyt is true and they're lying on him about all of it? How do people continue to defend him?

Don't question thr intelligence .

Question their morality.

Honestly it's backing up the understanding that many many whites out thre are demonic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, his investors he left high and dry while he files for bankruptcy and rides off into the sunset. All smart businessmen do that :skip:

I aint saying he's smart... :mjlol: but he's a hell of a con artist to continuously get loans from these suckers man... knowing his rep they stay giving money to this dude... :bryan:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I aint saying he's smart... :mjlol: but he's a hell of a con artist to continuously get loans from these suckers man... knowing his rep they stay giving money to this dude... :bryan:
Nah, I was paraphrasing a quote he said. When somebody questioned him and all his bankruptcies, he said that's what any smart businessman would do. That charlatan Robert Kiyosaki said the same thing.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Not enough.
fukk MAGA and everyone who supports him.
Does he claim to have the best of everything including lawyers? What happened Cheeto?