Trump ordered to pay $83m in defamation lawsuit

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Trump is going to have the worst year of his life in 2024 that is only going to turn off more voters as the year continues.

-NY Fraud Civil Lawsuit: Ruling by January 31st on how much money the Trump Organization has to pay for defrauding lenders and a potential ban from doing business in NY again. The NY AG is requesting $370 million. Depending on what happens this could cripple the Trump Organization.

-January 6th case that's suppose to start March 4th, might be delayed: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Conspiracy against Right.

-NY State Hush Money False Business Records Case suppose to start March 25th: Falsifying Business Records.

-Classified documents case in May (even though the Trump judge seems to want to push it back): Stealing classified documents, refusing to give them back after 18 months of DOJ attempts to get them back, and Obstruction of Justice.

-Georgia RICO that's suppose to start in August 2024 but will probably be delayed til after the election.

He would have to be found not guilty on all of this and walk away like the Telfon Don for this to come out good for Trump. Otherwise he'll likely be a convicted felon by election day.
And he could've avoided all of this if he just asked for a show on fox where he could talk shyt all day instead of running for president.

He didn't have to do ANY of this. He could've just been rich in peace. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
S

I always thought that but I think he used his name for money laundering schemes and took a percentage for rich folks he need money to hide.

I mean all those projects he built with his name for years those wasnt cheap. even if you cut corners and used cheap materials... someone paying for it.....:patrice: i know he hiding money somewhere...

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
He can set up a go fund me, and his brain dead supporters would put their kids college funds towards this. He already got the Republican nomination sowed up. No one in that party stands a chance. I'm convinced he could murder a child on live TV and it wouldn't affect his campaign. This is America 🇺🇸 Ya'll