Trump is convicted of all 34 counts in his trial

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can he pardon himself if he wins the election?

Nope. State charges.
18g229j.png

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They about to really get him in office now .
That guilty sentence just ignited a flame in his followers. What is a hush money charge to be honest. That shyt happens everyday
He's not going to increase in followers because of this. His current voters being "emboldened" means nothing. It's not as if the votes duplicate because they are "emboldened".

And again...he committed a crime. On a normal world...thats nobodies fault but his own. These people don't actually care about justice, or America's due process, they just care about Trump and winning the culture war.

vino

Superstar
Daps
You think get put on by the GD’s when he go to prison. I know he had a few gang members at his recent function

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
officially a felon

do felons get elected president?

This is when a animal is at its most dangerous.

Fortunately there is no one his sphere that carries his level of charisma

But still. Curious what he does next. Im guessing beating the war drums

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't even understand how he can even run for president still.
New York law only removes the right to vote for people convicted of felonies when they're incarcerated.

Florida defers to other states' disenfranchisement rules for residents convicted of out-of-state felonies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Will it stop his running if he is sentenced though?

Will he face jail time, I doubt it and even so he’s still gonna run.

I was a a grad party and word was going around. We were like “Will it stop him from being president?)

I will say this though… this was probably his lightest case and he lost. It might snowball the rest because he was definitely guilty of the other shyt (documents, the Jan. 6 riots, etc”

But he just might win too because he can always pardon himself and his followers are definitely going to try to get him in the next election.

This helps Biden a lot though

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
34 felony convictions 4 years max sentence, concurrent at that :comeon: and he can still run for president

Doubtful he does any time .This was a dog & pony show by this stupid ass country