R.b0e58f81088c451c61bf33f305e931b8

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So he can’t run again right
Welcome to America, where a convicted felon can't vote but can still run for president. He can still run sadly, but his sentencing is on July 11th (a few days before Republicans pick their nominee for the election). Its all up to republicans.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
is any jail time gonna happen?

or is this just cosmetic
The minimum sentence for falsifying business records in the first degree is zero, so Trump could receive probation or conditional discharge, a sentence of no jail or up to four years for each offense. Trump would likely be ordered to serve the prison time concurrently for each count, so up to four years, total.

"The judge could sentence him to anything between zero and the max," Horwitz said. "So he could sentence him to a period of months in jail, he could sentence him to a period of weeks in jail, he could sentence him to a sentence where he is required, for example, to go to jail every weekend for a period of time and then serve the rest of the sentence on probation."

In an analysis of comparable cases brought by the Manhattan district attorney's office, Norm Eisen, who has written a book about Trump's 2020 election-related federal indictment and served as special counsel in the first impeachment of the former president, found that about 10% resulted in imprisonment. But the circumstances surrounding the case make any across-the-board comparison difficult.
This fool probably wont do any time

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Once sentenced his political career is virtually over.

You can't be a felon holding presidency.

This is a quote from an article I read on CBS News...

“You could just have a fine; you could have probation." But there's no law against running for president and winning an election while imprisoned — or from serving as president from prison.”

In regards to that quote yeah sure that's true but, it's very unlikely the people would nominate someone sitting in jail or living under felony probation. So basically he can continue to run but, his chances and the odds of winning decreased tremendously at this point.